Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Marseille to most Haute Alpes resorts for 35 Euros return!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked so I thought I'd let everyone else know. You can get transfers from Marseille airport to loads of different ski resorts in the Haute Alpes including Serre Chevalier& Risoul, for only 35e return, or a family for 90e return. I've looked at transfer prices from Grenoble & they are an absolute fortune (about 800e) so it's worth checking out if you can fly to Marseille even if your flights are a little bit more expensive you may save yourself a few hundred pounds. I've booked to Superdevoluy over Christmas & I hope this helps a few people save some hard earned dosh!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
here's which resorts:

Serre-Chevalier Le Mônetier les Bains
Serre-Chevalier Chantemerle
Serre-Chevalier Villeneuve
Puy-Saint-Vincent
Orcières 1850
Saint Léger
La Joue du Loup
Super Dévoluy
Ancelle
Saint Jean Montclar
Les Orres
Risoul
Montgenèvre
Arvieux
Ristolas
Saint Véran
Ceillac
Vars
Saint Paul
Sainte Anne la Condamine
Jausiers
Pra-Loup
Sauze/Super Sauze
Val d'Allos - Le Seignus (1500m)
Val d'Allos - La Foux (1800m)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@gary, cheers, something for my blog I think.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
& Children up to 15 years old for only 17euros return.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Was looking at this a couple of weeks ago, and have booked cheap flights on the basis of it (6 going to Vars, and only 4 will fit in the car). At that time transfers could not yet be booked. It is about a four hour transfer though!

If you are looking for it is "Navettes Blanches"
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Was looking at this a couple of weeks ago, and have booked cheap flights on the basis of it (6 going to Vars, and only 4 will fit in the car). At that time transfers could not yet be booked. It is about a four hour transfer though!

snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It has been running for quite some time, but is possibly not well-advertised.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It has been running for quite some time, but is possibly not well-advertised. The other think to note is that is only runs on Saturdays, and there is only one bus at 15.30, except in Feb holidays when there is also one at 12 noon. http://www.navettesblanches.com/fr/
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.

snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It has been running for quite some time, but is possibly not well-advertised. The other think to note is that is only runs on Saturdays, and there is only one bus at 15.30, except in Feb holidays when there is also one at 12 noon. http://www.navettesblanches.com/fr/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy