Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which websites are best to find a week's package ski holiday (to the Alps) bargain?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I've been doing independent holidays in recent years via low-cost airlines, and booking hotels in resorts.
Before this, I used to use Teletext (TV and website) to find bargain packages which were as little as £300 for slights, transfer and catered chalet.
I'm guessing the cheapest off-peak package deals are now quite a bit more (£500) but maybe pre-Christmas is still a bargain period.
So, any recommendations for websites (I know Teletext still has one but it doesn't seem as easy to use as it used to be) plus any indication of how cheap packages can be these would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Neil Neige
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Igluski are sometimes worth a look. Also worth looking at the "Last Minute" sections on the main operator's websites. For example Inghams have a package to St Anton (Flying from Gatwick, catered Chalet) for £399 on 6/12/14. Pretty damn cheap for St Anton that is.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I quite like sno.co.uk
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Way out of touch with tour ops now, but I always used to use Ski Solutions
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have a look at descent travel , just booked me a bargin week in chamonix ( vested interest as its my sons new business ) but worth a look snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for these - good to hear you can still get the flight + catered chalet package for under £500.
Friends have just booked a week's ski holiday in a pretty standard club-type hotel costing £500 just for accom and are convinced they've got a bargain.
I thought they probably hadn't!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you don't mind risking a late booking, try Igluski two to six days before you leave, in recent years we've managed to get fully catered packages to big French resorts in Jan for £320 to £400.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I use http://ski.sunweb.co.uk/ they seem'd pretty cheap for my last holiday, all their deals come with free lift passes.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I found these guys for our April trip to Les Arc this year - http://interactiveresorts.co.uk/

I was not 100% to start with as i had never heard of them but turned out all good. The package holiday was with Ski Total and for £350 we got Flights, Transfer, Catered Chalet. Although it was end of season it was a great trip and the slopes we quiet.

I think they are best used if you leave it until a few weeks before.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
chrisrawles wrote:
I found these guys for our April trip to Les Arc this year - http://interactiveresorts.co.uk/

I was not 100% to start with as i had never heard of them but turned out all good. The package holiday was with Ski Total and for £350 we got Flights, Transfer, Catered Chalet. Although it was end of season it was a great trip and the slopes we quiet.

I think they are best used if you leave it until a few weeks before.

That's who we've used for our trip to ADH in Jan '15. We booked early to ensure we got all our group in, £528 each, a good £90 cheaper each than booking with Ski Total directly Puzzled
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Craig G, That's odd Puzzled Were you a big group ?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yeah 12 of us. Booked it in March. I did wonder at the time about whether they were legit or not but now I've seen that someone else has used them I'm a lot happier Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just been on this site and found 5 properties under £500 for early December, some with 2 FOR 1 gear deals Very Happy

http://www.catered-ski-chalets.co.uk/?gclid=CNnw5OT15cECFbPJtAodOXoA8Q
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That's interactive @bartezki

2 for 1 deal on the gear is good but you don't actually save any money compared to booking it yourself, in fact I think we saved £25 per pair on it.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Oh right, just read previous and small print rolling eyes good deals though if you can get away and snow is good!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy