Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courmayeur to Courcheval 1650

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks- Im looking to travel between Courmayeur to Courcheval 1650 on Sunday 18th January. Any tips to do this as economically as possible?
Thanks
A
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Most weekends there's a handful of Interski instructors doing a very similar trip. Guys who are based in 3Vs or EK training or working and doing odd weeks teaching in Aosta valley (if it was mid-Feb or early April I'd have been able to help you out). If you are able to find and post on the Interski facebook page, you may get lucky and manage to cadge a lift in exchange for a bit of petrol money...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @abiwood,

Although it's a bit of a long-way-round I think that the easiest option would be to book a coach from Comayeur to Geneva airport and then from Geneva to courcheval. There are loads of companies that do options but, for example, http://www.aostaexpress.com for the first leg and www.altibus.com for the second leg are both cheap options.

Another option which is shorter distance-wise although probably more complicated for connections would be bus to chamonix, train to moutiers (change in albertville) and then bus to courcheval.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:

Another option which is shorter distance-wise although probably more complicated for connections would be bus to...

... La Thuile, ski over to la Rosiere, and bus to Bourg St Maurice, then bus to Moutier, then bus up. You'd have to put your suitcase on a sled behind you though wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Train Chamonix to Moutiers? @Snow and Sunshine, I can't believe that's faster than via Geneva, even if a shorter journey.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brilliant @OliC, and I know people who do the La Thuile / La Ros part. But you have to be sure the weather permits you to cross over. Why not a backpack and travel light instead of towing a suitcase... The bus from the bottom lift of La Ros is free but only runs about 4-5 times a day so be prepared to hitch @abiwood, if you miss it. And of course from BSM, why not buy a day pas and ski across Les Arcs / Vanoise Express / La Plagne to Champagny. Then taxi / bus / hitch to Courchevel.

Take care wth the Milk Tray.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Grrr Courcehvel not courcheval no horses were harmed in making the ski resort Happy. Andy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
anderoo wrote:
Grrr Courcehvel not courcheval ..

grrr Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anderoo wrote:
Grrr Courcehvel

... is that the Russian spelling? wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
OOPS my bad Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy