Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stopped in my tracks by a graphic.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.snowboard-asylum.com/products/bataleon/camel-toe-stewart-1415-snowboard/820465

http://www.bataleon.com/shop/stewart-camel-toe-229

http://snowboarding.transworld.net/news/2014-bataleon-bill-stewart-camel-toe-snowboard/

Skip the tsa link the last transworld link is better.

Spoon nosed Bataleon camel toe model with a Stewart Surfboards tribute graphic comes in small sizes up to 162cm its wearing a very nice suit this Bataleon and is a visual delight.

It certainly does look good but the rider may be on too small a stick with a tsa sized 158cm for deep deep light snow.
So it depends on rider weight, snow depth, temp, conditions ,wax and run out angle.
If your going in deep where no one goes you gotta come out .....ie. often ride out of deep snow at low angle walking out is not a option.

It runs a fairly wide stance with a 9m+ straight cut that will rail hardpack. Very much like a jones hovercraft in spec except more taper, extruded base and biax glass.

Never been so taken by a graphic like on this tribute to the original stewart channel board. I just cant believe in not having seen the 1981 original before.
TSA has the original Bill stewart with channels on display at the ski show its got too be very rare.
I nearly pulled it out of the case like a dog sniffing at a bone in a box... I kind of wish I had .

Surfers will have heard of Stewart surfboards back in the day its a money board now .

The bataleon stick is a visual honey trap and a graphic tribute to Bill stewarts original in 158cm 162cm for Europe canada or japan so its very pleasant to see pretty freeride sticks just not all the tracks that will come with them..

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 5-11-14 12:59; edited 8 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you ridden it?

It's directional, so that's a good start. Overall it looks like a Fish design with a funky nose, well there are several boards of similar look. The JoyStick had a funky nose (less pronounced than this) and was a good board in powder despite it - once you learned to discipline the nose it wasn't an issue, although it wasn't clear to me why they designed it that way.

You can see the guy in the TWS video working to get it laterally stable in one or two places.

If I find one in my way I'll give it a try.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That is a nice looking board.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Haha love Bataleons graphics! NehNeh suppose this could be classes as a fishy camel toe Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tbt is a bit of a love or hate thing, me I'm in the latter group just never been a fan. Cool looking board though.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
has anyone seen the other camel toe graphic !!! Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Laughing google reveals all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy