Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Milton Keynes Xscape trip this Saturday, 26th

Poster: A snowHead
Just to point out to those of you who don't look at Trips often that the Snowheads Big Trip to Milton Keynes Xscape, real snow indoor slope is in 4 days time (Saturday 26th). One whole slope in currently a half pipe.

See Trips for details. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
(this is my artist's impression of the group after skiing etc. Especially the etc.) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (these two got lost but were still pleased they came).

Sad This one forgot to come, and now look. Learn from his mistake.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just so long as there are not too many of these...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PG, I don't think Masque will be attending, so that's one less of them...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
PG, anyone can do synchronised movements, but synchronised breathing - now, that's impressive! How long did it take to train them?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok how'd it go then?Many turn up? 7 When'll be the next meet?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Simon (Mr T), Lots turned up (see other multi-threads on same subject). We all had a good time.
Some of us allowed the inner child to over-rule the outer-adult and try slides we should have left well alone with painful results.
Next one is next month - see threads on August 7 trip. It's unfortunately a long way from Weymouth. It would probably be easier to meet you in Chamonix!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No not too far.
Our little group was the 1st to meet at MK,dating back to the old SCGB days.
In fact i went on my 2nd trip this year with them.
August 7th though is the day before my B'Day,& i was planning a very large Garden Lash Up......So looks as though i'll miss another. Crying or Very sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A garden Lash Up!! I like the sound of that. Could get messy.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thats why it'll be in the garden!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
what if it rains?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Washes the mess away!
But generally i put up a Gazebo anyway.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
what if it's windy?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
My Patio is walled both sides (You'll see when you get your ass down-westcountry!) & i put large bricks on each leg of gazebo.......Any more questions!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
what about a cyclone?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
What if it's slightly overcast with a westerly breeze, giving way later in the afternoon to extreme Gazebo drinking?
snow report
Then i'll light the Chimnea & crack open a can or 2 of Wife Beater!
latest report
Pimms by any chance?
snow conditions
Undoubtably! (Spelt wright?) Confused
snow report
Indubitably

Mr. T. Next you'll be telling me that if by chance theres one of those freak Dorset summer snow storms... you will quickly run in doors and don your one piece DGRS? Adopt a Farquar-esque accent, begin waving some pointy sticks about and bore everyone to death with an anecdote involving a public school boy, a tub of swarfega and two shetland ponies... then again.. that one could be quite interesting.. Laughing

Have a gnarly garden mash up dood... and if the fuzz ask about the plants in the corner of your garden.. well just say someone sent the seeds in the post Wink
ski holidays
As a reformed skier,i'm afraid that story is not completely correct........It was Deep Heat Gel !(The Rotten Cads always picked & bullied me!) Laughing & there was also a small rodent too!

If you can keep a secret........i have mushrooms too!
Before the party starts i've got an appt at the Grunge dressers,i'm having Purple spiky bits in me' hair & also my Goatee Re -Gnarly-ied!
The only time i ever have a wash is when me' & me'homies go down in the hood..... well its the local bay where we do some Gnarly Wake boardin'....! Aye....Aye Cap'tin! Skullie
Ps whats a DGRS?
ski holidays
Dayglow Romper suit.....

The Dorset Hood? Ahhh those were the days... many a summer evening I spent on the west side.. better known as Blandford Forum throwing sheep poop at the grockles.

Respect.. I know where your comin from man!!!

Then it be off to the local steam fair Wink

arrrrrrrr etc. etc.
ski holidays
Dorset.........producing the finest village idiots since 1845!!!! Owoight my lurvely!
ski holidays
Phil,that genuinly made me chuckle! In fact its the funiest thing i've ever heard you say (Write!).. Laughing
Bloody Grockles!
latest report
I'm feeling right at home here!
latest report
Oh sorry to go slightly on track but i went and it was a good night. Slopes were quiet, especially later on. A few toys were out on the slopes. £35 for 4 hours. Only biatch was the hold up on the M1 meaning i didn't get back to Brighton till 3am. Would be good if a few more boarders came up to help with some tricks..... Toofy Grin

It was also quiet amusing to walk out of the Snowdome at 11:30 to see so much Chav Scum pinballing around, definately a spectators sport! Laughing
snow report
Going up to Castleford this weekend (from deepest darkest Essex). I think I might try to sneek in a cheeky hour at Xscape. Very Happy
snow report
Some Tricks Huh?.......Like the McRigermortis 540? Laughing
ski holidays
With Rich it will be more like the tree stump face plant 720.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mr P. You obviously didn't see my Helicopter Invert 540 with right shoulder landing, in Alpe D! I might patent it. It was pure genius....bloody hurt though.
snow report
I Think that Patient....not Patent! Mad
snow report
Mr G, and you did the Helicopter Invert 540 ........with appendicitis. Well done old chap! Puzzled
ski holidays
I thank you. Very Happy
ski holidays
Shame you didn't land it! NehNeh
snow report
Isn't that part of the individual expression for such a trick?
snow report
With our group its the only part!
The art of Landing is not scored at all in the trick.....but for those fortunate to have the ability to do tricks & land them i salute you.
Unless you are in our group then you get covered in snow for showing off!
snow report
I'd be glad if i had the balls to even try half the stuff!!!

I've been victim of the old "Beckham Penalty Spot Mole 360 backflip", otherwise known as "I thought that was a lovely powder tree run.............oh sh1te there's a bloody tree stump!!!" Embarassed Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Dan, I didn't try anything, it just happened. The new board got away from me a bit and before I could do anything about it I was twisting upside down. Fortunately a powder stash helped cushion the blow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy