Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Monarch Have Cancelled Our Flight!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@mountainaddict, you should have a look at the ryanair deal on the car. A couple of mates came out to see me last month, arriving at memmingen and booked the car through Ryan air. I can't remember exact figures but it was very very cheap. It may have been a special offer as it was out of season, however it was a great deal.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's been a good while since I booked a hire car through RA, but from what I remember the Ryanair/Hertz car rental deal is really really cheap if you book it when you book the flight. If you revisit the site/add to your booking it used to cost a bit more, but is still a bit cheaper than Hertz direct price.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:
Germanwings do flights from Manchester > Friedrichshafen, but they only fly out 1 day earlier (Fri), & return 1 day later on the Sunday. Their prices are quite good though, £60 outward, & £70 inward. Could you alter your hotel & parking bookings rather than cancel them & have the positive outcome of 2 extra days skiing?
Bloody 'ell gary - I missed this post completely Confused Embarassed.

Dunno how - but too late now. Great tip though as I didn't know about them and will defo bear them in mind in future Smile.

Unfortunately our hotel and parking were both booked at supersaver/non-refundable type rates...rolling eyes Not exactly an arm and a leg in the grand scheme of things - but there's a lesson there.

Ta for the hotel suggestion Hells Bells.

I've just checked out Ryanair's (add on to booking) car prices - approx £170 vs approx £180 (inclusive of 8% Quidco cashback) with Auto Europe. Both include winter tyres in the rates, which is great compared to the likes of Holiday Autos, where it's often a fairly substantial extra. Auto europe has free cancellation too.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy