Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LOCKERS @ LAKE LOUISE????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody out there used the lockers at any of the day lodges at LL? If so can you fit two pairs of skis into one locker? (we hate lugging skis up and down the road/ on and off buses etc). Cheers... Confused
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes there are some really big lockers... however you'd be lucky to grab one, most are taken by staff. Take a padlock because some of the locks are broken on some and need a good old fashioned padlock and key.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
george owen,

The day lodge at Lake Louise has ski-length lockers, but these tend to be rented out on seasons lets. However, they also run an overnight secure ski storage facility. - You can also leave your skis in the lodge for an overnight hot wax for only a few bucks.

They also have smaller lockers at $2 per day you can use for shoes etc.

Eddited for speling.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Acacia, Really useful information thanks I'm off to Banff after Christmas. Are there lockers at Sunshine also? I only need them for shoes, etc.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B,
There were lockers in the main lodge at the top when I went to Sunshine, that was a while back though so better get confirmation from someone who's been more recently!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ski check as said before - the bigger lockers rent by the season & will all be taken (& they will threaten to cut your lock off if you grab one by mistake) - Oh & a small gripe but be prepared to pay 50c for an empty cup to get drinking water -RCR love to squeeze their customer base.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Colin B,

All the ski hills in the Banff area (and beyond: Nakiska, Panorama, Kicking Horse) have lockers. At Sunshine they have small lockers up in the lodge near the top of the gondola: SV's are only $1 per day (at least, they were 2 years ago) and are really handy for shoes. I always wear regular walking boots to get from the hotel to the hill, and change into ski boots in the lodge at the start and end of the day. Much more convenient than clumping around in stiff plastic. - Although these lockers are on the small side, they're big enough for both my boots and Mrs A's.

fatbob,

I've never had that happen to me - and there are drinking fountains in all the lodges, anyway.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy