Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'Isere Fri 28/11 to Sat 6/12 2014 - spaces in catered chalet available..now full

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No sign of a PSB yet, so just in case anyone needs to get something sorted....

a few of us already have a week sorted in Val d'Isere for PSB week - still some space on that. We went to Chalet Nanouk with Project Ski last year, - they are superb. It's not a cheap PSB deal, it's a proper grown up chalet but by God we partied!

Those going at the mo' are Me eeyore, Scampidellahanti, MrHLXX another snowhead (female) whose SH name completely escapes me, plus possibly a couple of other non SH friends. We potentially have space for a male and/or female share and/or a couple

Chalet Melezes for 8 people in twin rooms or Chalet Elena for 10+2 if in doubles - top posh chalet catering, cheap lift passes, minibus to and from the lifts, inc La Daille for after apres. Costs coming in at about £600-£700 (depending on numbers) for 8 nights in the chalet, 6 nights catering and lift pass in a room share and return transfer from Geneva (if arriving on Friday). We are travelling on Friday 28th Nov, return Sat 6th December and will get 7 days skiing

http://projectski.co.uk/melezes.htm
http://projectski.co.uk/elena.htm

Anyone interested?

Now full
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy