Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bling goggles for people with more money than sense

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any suggestions?

Background is that my friend runs a store selling high end glasses and sunglasses from small luxury brands and he asked me "who makes the most expensive, coolest, sought after ski goggles?"

I generally see goggles as a tool so form follows function; so didn't get much beyond Smith and Poc (on the basis that these are functionally very good and do have a bit of a bling factor about them, but nothing ridiculous); and some of the wearable tech ones (eg the Zeal goggles with built in POV camera).

What am I missing? What are the Russian oligarchs going to buy this year?

By all means post preposterous products too (provided they are ruinously expensive) so we can have a laugh Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Arno wrote:
What am I missing? What are the Russian oligarchs going to buy this year?

HMR, as always. Strictly speaking a helmet but the fighter pilot ones with a visor. Bollé and others compete, but not bling enough.

Everything from the Bogner Sport Kollektion.

Anything with the integrated screen in it, think Oakley Airwave but see Recon compatible models from various brands.

Note that although Russians who holiday in Europe are known to have money but no taste (or sense), they like things to match so it may be hard to sell goggles without a corresponding helmet.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
albinomountainbadger, cheers. I think those are definitely the right target market; not sure there is room in his boutique for a load of helmets in different sizes though
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
These will set you back around €650

http://youtube.com/v/_gIvrVgLmWM
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i think zeal and oakley do gps goggles...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There must be Chanel and Prada badged goggles out there. Blingy for the ladies gadgetted up for the fellas would be way to go I think. Bogner helmet/goggs combo would be a nice touch.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dave of the Marmottes, I mentioned those to him but dismissed them on the basis that they are just rebadged versions of others; that said, most designer sunglasses come from the Luxottica factory in Italy so the market probably doesn't care
Peak Performance do rebadged Pocs
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
did they ever do PBR beer goggles to go with the PBR brewskis? Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yep seen PBR goggs possibly a Smith or Scott.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
DB, they need to add an accelerometer which displays the force acting on your head when you crash into a rock because you're reading all that shite instead of concentrating on skiing.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DB wrote:
These will set you back around €650

http://youtube.com/v/_gIvrVgLmWM

That clip sounds awesome will the surround sound on full blast Smile
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
***UPDATE***

Looks like these are the answer

http://www.gotti.ch/en/collection/#goggle

They actually look quite tasteful Cool
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Zeal Z3 GPS £449.99
Zeal HD2 £418.99
Or go for a pair of Oakley/Ferrari Sunglasses £335.99

Team it up with a POC or Sweet helmet and your going to match the price of a week in the snow Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Still saving up for that mink trimmed pure platinum heated toilet with nano vibra message...... I just know it will make things come out better.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy