Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Manchester to Innsbruck Flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to organise flights to Innsbruck on Jan 29th, returning on Feb 1st but can't find anything this year, other than one flight back but nothing going out.

Does anyone know of any company that does this. I'm near Manchester so Man/Liv/Leeds etc will be fine. I could leave from Man and come back to Leeds/Liv, it doesn't really matter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jack
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lufthansa often have flights from Manchester to Innsbruck via Frankfurt and occasionally they are a good price. More often than not flying from Manchester to Munich with Lufthansa is the best option for flights to Tirol. Although, I've just checked for the dates that you want and they're not that cheap.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jumping Jack Flash, I wish! We fly MAN- MUC Lufthansa because there's only Monarch that fly from the north and only weekends to INN. If ever there was a cost effective EJ type flight to INN from the north we'd be on it for weekend trips.......maybe we should lobby EJ and Jet2 (the skiers airline NOT) rolling eyes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jumping Jack Flash, Try looking for Salzburg flights instead you may prove luckier. The train service is really good as well to most areas, with buses taking you up to the resorts from the railway stations.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Are Monarch just running the Sunday MAN-INN service again? That's a very handy flight, but a bit more frequency would be nice. We've used Monarch MAN-Friedricschafen in the past, but it's a bit of a trek and quite small, so you might have more luck with Munich.

I would also like to know if any Innsbruck flights start running from the north. Ski flights in general are a bit sparse, even to bigger locations like Geneva, when compared to the offerings in the South East Confused
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Markymark29 wrote:
Jumping Jack Flash, I wish! We fly MAN- MUC Lufthansa because there's only Monarch that fly from the north and only weekends to INN. If ever there was a cost effective EJ type flight to INN from the north we'd be on it for weekend trips.......maybe we should lobby EJ and Jet2 (the skiers airline NOT) rolling eyes
Bloody annoying! We flew there from Thurs-Sun, two years ago and went to Seefeld. You can ski it all in a day but for a couples weekend (two girls couldn't ski) it was brilliant!

Looks like a couples weekend in Megeve at this rate!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Easyjet fly LPL-INN on Sundays. Monarch MAN-INN on Sundays. So you are OK for your return. Thomas Cook fly Sat from MAN. Getting out on a Thursday. Best fly to Munich or wherever & rent a car.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lechbob wrote:
Easyjet fly LPL-INN on Sundays. Monarch MAN-INN on Sundays. So you are OK for your return. Thomas Cook fly Sat from MAN. Getting out on a Thursday. Best fly to Munich or wherever & rent a car.
I'm looking at Man-Mun and Mun-Man as the flight times are really good. Still a bug given the transfer from Innsbruck is only 25 minutes!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
UK to Innsbruck:
http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/uk/inn/150129/150201/?utm_source=CJ_UK&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=4163619_UK%20Skyscanner_10639348

UK to Munich:
http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/uk/muc/150129/150201/?utm_source=CJ_UK&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=4163619_UK%20Skyscanner_10639348

Manchester to anywhere:
http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights-from/man/150129/150201/?utm_source=CJ_UK&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=4163619_UK%20Skyscanner_10639348
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy