Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bourg st Maurice to La Rossier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I had this brian storm and thought that this January I'd try the train from London to Bourg rather than the usual Birmingham to Grenoble flight thingie. Accomation booked, train booked...happy days.

Now I have run out of brains and can see a storm on the horizon... anyone ever bused or taxi'd from the train station to La Rossier?
Any favorable taxi companies spring to mind?

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
www.altibus.com

They have regular buses running from BSM to all the resorts including La Rosiere. The bus station is directly outside the train station so it is monumentally simple.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi kev293,

There are loads of taxis at the train station when you arrive and any of them will be able to take you to La Ros. The bus is slower but if you don't mind that it's nice and easy. The timetable is here: http://www.altibus.com/documents/gares/9/navettes.pdf (scroll down for la ros) and you can buy tickets in the bus station when you arrive.

Happy planning!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My boys caught the bus up to La Ros from the bus station outside the train station a couple of years back it was very cheap easy and convenient. They did not pre book, and the bus ran about half hourly for much of the day. I`d guess there is, or will be nearer the time, an online timetable. From memory I think the bus took about half an hour. The only slightly scary thing was that one of their girlfriends was on a bus back down and it had a minor accident. She still made her connection though!

Last year to get up to Arc 2000 from the train station I used http://www.taxi-bourg-st-maurice.net/en/. I only booked the night before, and the driver was extremely helpful. Taking us to the supermarket (kept our luggage for us whilst we shopped and he did another job) and helping us with our shopping into and out of the car.

Have a good trip.

A quick edit ps my post obviously took me too long to write as others had already posted information Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you all thats a releif, could see her gojng spare at 18.45 at night with no transfer options...!

Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy