Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sydney gal snowbombing solo -need a buddy/some advice!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone! So i really want to go to snowbombing 2015 and like title says if anyone wants yo meet up or share accom/be buddies at the festival thatd be awesome! Im a 21y/o girl, currently an au pair in switzerland from sydney. I head home mid april so would love to go to snowbombing as a final farewell to europe!
If anyone who has been or is thinking about going what advice would you give? The dos and dont's and also can anyone recommend share accomodation where ill meet people and thats not too expensive?

Thanks a bunch!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm in the same boat, I'm off work for a few weeks around then and I'm interested in going, Will be myself and would look to share the costs with someone.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can see if the have any space left in http://thegasthof.com/ which will be your cheapest and best bet for meeting people. If you want a wristband though you will probably have to book through the official snowbombing site.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Contact a big Sydney Newspaper and volunteer to write an article on the event then get a press pass Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
leighhmc, I have booked snowbombing, a single room in Pension Birkenhof on snowbombing website. Before I head over to Val Thorens for a couple of weeks finishing with snowheads EoSB. I put a thread up asking if anyone else is going. Should be good fun
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey whats up,

I'm a 22year old from Aus living in Val Thorens, France. I'm also pretty keen but want to team up with another solo traveller because the single accom suxs and wouldn't be as fun! let me know if your up for it? I want to start booking some stuff Smile the festival looks so good !!

Facebook: michael rusty porter
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey!!Im 26yr old from the UK , been boarding few times.In need of some Snowbombing buddies!?? First time going solo so bit new to this but just looks like too much fun to miss out on, none of my mates board or ski! Anyone want to share accomodation??
Razz
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I saw on snowbombing facebook page that they have released more beds so might be worth having another look. I think they are doing dorm shares too which would probably be the cheapest option at this stage unless there are any one who wants to double up. I'm already booked into single room in pension birkenhoff but would be great to meet up with other solo travellers. There are a couple of other snowbombing threads on here to look for others to share with.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Rusty1992, @Bexxx88, on https://www.facebook.com/snowbombing under posts to page there are a few people looking for shares or selling tickets if that's of any use to you guys.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1536501219960606/ I have set up a Facebook group for any Solo Snowbombers to keep in touch.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi everyone,

We have had someone drop out on Snowbombing Austria. We have booked a 3 bed apartment for 03 April - 09 April 2017. Is there anyone that would be interested in taking his place?? Full payment /name change is due by 3rd Feb. Total amount is £494 for 6 nights accommodation and the festival ticket ( you can add on your own extras like equipment hire, lift pass etc) . If anyone is interested please pm me Smile Thanks!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy