Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tombola La Bombola 2014

Poster: A snowHead
Am I missing summit? Where's the enter button?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Dave of the Marmottes, you are - you don't qualify: it's the rules init!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah that means I need to opt in for email. These heartless commercial spamming organisations with their shadowy helmet and yellow pant pimping agendas.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice one admin snowHead and thanks also for the generosity of the various prize providers Very Happy

A really great list of prizes.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 17-11-14 15:23; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I, for one, hope the one of the Kitchen guys get something they deserve
like a swingeing dose
. They're so busy and yet do such sterling work keeping us all up-to-date on all the latest cheap kitchen deals.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Damn. I thought a free kitchen in Manchester was one of the prizes Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great comp .... thanks for organising it! Think I too may have managed to enter it twice. Apologies!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
People - don't worry: if you only enter from one snowHeads account, you can only enter once. The rule refers to those who may be tempted to sign in under another ID to double their chances.
If you change your choices and hit enter again, you wont be entered a 2nd time, your answers will just be updated - so make sure your 'final' answers are correct snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good luck everyone.

I rather like the idea of a chalet with complementary staff whose job it is to make you feel better about yourself....
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wrekingirl wrote:
I rather like the idea of a chalet with complementary staff whose job it is to make you feel better about yourself....

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=113842#2607652

Toofy Grin

Quote:
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oooh, tough questions! Does anyone know the answers? Puzzled wink

Fantastic prizes - thanks to all the generous sponsors and toDadmin for convincing them to participate.

You should all hope I win the top prize - I'll need some friends for the week and I'll be taking offers rolling eyes
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Red Leon, you could ease your woes, if its being done like it was before, you can choose your prize, so if you do get picked first you could get that coveted SH tee-shirt and you won't need friends after all Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Do we get to vote on the "random" victim for Q3?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Dave of the Marmottes, we wouldn't need a vote. It would be Stanton.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
NICE. Just forced my dad to enter too Smile
snow report
Thank you for such an amazing competition!!!
snow report
Wow, brilliant prizes! Just hope I'm lucky to win a little prize. Great work Snowheads. Very Happy
ski holidays
For once, I've actually entered... that's torn it... normally I can blame not winning, on not being organised enough to actually getting around to clicking buttons... what am I gonna do now? Madeye-Smiley
latest report
Schuss in Boots wrote:
what am I gonna do now? Madeye-Smiley
Well for a start U can promise to invite me, as 1 of your lucky 13, to Austrian Adventures if you win.
It's in the rules, see: Admin doesn't get to have nice things like normal folk.
ski holidays
@admin, Of course I'll invite you sweetie..... But won't you be in Rome...? Little Angel Toofy Grin
latest report
@Schuss in Boots, I CAN DRIVE VERY FAST U KNOW Toofy Grin
latest report
Mister thick here!!!

For seem reason I cant seem to find the entry form other than the one copied above. Maybe its just me but forgive me on this one

Thanks Embarassed
latest report
Great prizes!! I was really tempted to press that beat up by 42,000 of us. I've seen some beaten up people after wodka night. Not seen 42,000 snowheads back then so I guess that answer was wrong? snowHead
snow report
@15mersey, it's at the top of Page 1. answer q1, you;l be presented with q2 and so on
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots wrote:
For once, I've actually entered... that's torn it... normally I can blame not winning, on not being organised enough to actually getting around to clicking buttons... what am I gonna do now? Madeye-Smiley

s'alright you will forget to check your e-mails the days the prizes are drawn wink Very Happy
snow conditions
boredsurfin wrote:
Schuss in Boots wrote:

s'alright you will forget to check your e-mails the days the prizes are drawn wink Very Happy

Errr, not likely Toofy Grin
snow report
admin wrote:
@Schuss in Boots, I CAN DRIVE VERY FAST U KNOW Toofy Grin

I do indeed know. You don't need to remind me... my hair is still standing on end as a result of the last time... Shocked

@boredsurfin, Laughing Laughing Yep, that's true enough... excellent... I can stop worrying now. Very Happy

Unless.......
I cancel all forthcoming social events that happen to coincide with the draw... nope... naughty bootsy.... put the can of worms back on the shelf... Twisted Evil wink
ski holidays
bootyinthesnow wrote:
NICE. Just forced my dad to enter too Smile

Hope they have a different ISP, how does the sock blocking work?

If two snow heads share a computer they can both enter?

What's to stop me creating a new snowhead who is "related" to me?

I am not entering just asking. My sock has though.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
What to pick if I win. I'd like a free holiday for my friends and family but I need new skis, a new jacket and a new helmet. What... no helmets! Oh well a holiday for everybody then. They can all club together and get me some new skis and a jacket to say thanks. Oh well I can dream can't I?
ski holidays
Anyone noticed the raft of random posts (more than usual) do people think actually posting will increase their chance.....

Sneaks off to post on as many random threads as possible in case it's true.... Very Happy
snow conditions
I asked MatWall if he'd entered himself in the Snowheads Tombola. He said, "What, as a prize?"

So, there's something for the runner up to look forward to!
ski holidays
Most of your posts can be classed as random @ansta1 Toofy Grin
snow report
@Maireadoconnor, Laughing
We once gave Sharkymark away as a raffle prize at the Birthday Bash - Schuss in Boots was chuffed to bits when she won him Toofy Grin
snow report
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Most of your posts can be classed as random @ansta1 Toofy Grin

Only most? Note to self, must try harder.
ski holidays
Oh no, I've just been out and bought a new jacket and now I'm almost certain to win one Little Angel

Damnation, I should've left the labels on!

And I'm sure random posting will increase the chances of winning..
snow report
@admin, I seem to remember I wasn't enough of a twig for Barkymark to get excited about it though... Toofy Grin
snow report
I have spoiled the entries of the megaclan as it has been made patently clear to me in the Le Chaudron secret area of the web-site for paid up members that entries from the Minimum's were not in the Christmas spirit of the competition. These comments included Admin. This is despite the fact that they have contributed to the forum over the years (when many entrants will have not). I have done the same to my own entry as I cannot stand injustice. I am very upset. Enjoy Christmas and have fun with the draw won't you all.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 20-11-14 14:25; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
....and flounceo...
snow report
Fantastic competition and although I've entered I'll he hugely envious of the winners
ski holidays
Arctic Roll wrote:
....and flounceo...

Arctic Roll don't go....It'll be snowing soon Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy