Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tombola La Bombola 2014

Poster: A snowHead
Done! I was worried that it didn't say that (or similar) on the question box after I'd pressed "Enter" but reading the thread, it looks like that's how it works. Cheers, Admin!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Done as well Very Happy Now to sit back and watch everyone else win even NE1, will finish ahead of me Crying or Very sad

So good luck to everyone, and big thanks anyway to admin and all those who have donated prizes snowHead I think between you that you have shown up many big company's with how generous you have all been.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks snowheads Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
All done, I soooooooo need a pair of Redeemers!!!!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fantastic competition with great prizes. Thanks for the opportunity Admin, and thanks to all SnowHeads . Love the site anyway even without the competition. This must be the icing on a damn good cake !!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
holidayloverxx wrote:
@NickyJ, 8.16 did you change the forum time in your profile when the clocks went back?

Oops, no I am still set on GMT + 1, completely forgot about that.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
been looking forward to this all year - many thanks for getting so many great prizes in this economic climate Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow ! a big snowHeads welcome to all the new posters appearing on page 1 here snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@boredsurfin, Laughing Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks to organisers and contributors. Lovely lovely snowHead. good luck everyone.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Iski, So many I was almost tempted to start knitting wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Amazing.....comp...Thankyou....I had to do some homework for the first 2 questions....which is the idea....like both of what I see
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
AMAZING prizes..thanks Admin!! Think I entered twice in error too so apologies for that...must have got over excited!!! Very Happy x
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@boredsurfin, a truly extraordinary number of new names!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Pedantica, indeed.
snow report
Pedantica, indeed. On past performance one of them will win the 'star' prize ...
snow conditions
Pedantica wrote:
@boredsurfin, a truly extraordinary number of new names!

and there's me thinking that I'd been away too long...

and homphomp would like anything other than a hat this year.

Pretty please.

Embarassed
snow conditions
Not won anything yet, but keep trying! Terrific prizes. snowHead
snow report
They are indeed terrific, no wonder so many are crawling out of the woodwork.
snow report
Actually there's only 8... and given there's 42,000 registered snowheads, and I'm BOUND to win a prize this time after years of abject misery, staring at a screen, willing the email system to go 'ping' (moves prayer mat to face nearest Alp), that leaves you with a 29/41999 chance...

or significantly higher than a lottery win, irrespective of how many new snowheads it drags into the fold. Which, presumably, is also a welcome by-product for the sponsors Little Angel
ski holidays
utterly incredible prizes. think i hit "enter" twice by mistake. hope that's not scuppered my chances.
snow report
Having read back through the other sH comp threads and the aggro and snide bickering that Admin was getting about dates post counts and sledges etc I am genuinely amazed that he has bothered again this year.
snow conditions
He is a man of human understanding, and occasional misunderstanding
snow report
I'm glad the woodwork is emptying out - that's kinda the point of this sort of thing!
We want this draw to encourage new snowHeads to join - Welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
We want this draw to encourage zero-posters to pop their posting cherry and say "Hi" -Hi folks!
We want this draw to encourage old friends back in from wherever they've been - welcome back @Michelle.
...because all these things are good for the community as a whole!

boredsurfin wrote:
Pedantica, indeed. On past performance one of them will win the 'star' prize ...
Actually - while it is entirely possible, you're wrong to suggest it's likely based on 'past performance'.
Even just off the top of my head, I can think of 2 well-know regular snowHeads who have won the Week with Austrian Adventures: Touretteski and Timberwolf.
ski holidays
Who is "We"?

[Sorry - borrowed that question from another thread (helmets and ski instructors) where I'm facing the same scrutiny!]
snow report
boredsurfin wrote:
Having read back through the other sH comp threads and the aggro and snide bickering that Admin was getting about dates post counts and sledges etc I am genuinely amazed that he has bothered again this year.

+1
snow report
I'm still not sure whether I've entered, or not. The comment I made in the "Comment" box has not appeared anywhere and the whole lot is sitting at the top of the page.
Maybe Admin could clarify?
snow report
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
Who is "We"?

[Sorry - borrowed that question from another thread (helmets and ski instructors) where I'm facing the same scrutiny!]
In this case David, I think who 'We' is, is perfectly clear from the context.
'We' is the people who care that the snowHeads community continues to thrive as the useful, friendly and entertaining resource it has been over the past 10 years.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I also have possibly entered twice. May be a glitch or it is unclear, because I'm not trying to be greedy
ski holidays
c44rver, Think I may have as well, hey ho. I don't expect to win anything ....as usual Sad
snow conditions
I think I may entered twice too by accident, sorry
snow report
@Pedantica, .... no panic!.... I've got a stash of them scattered about the place! Wrap them up in cling film for the way out and then nick a spare bag for the way back!
snow conditions
The other good thing about the comp is it helped me find your twitter post and finally helped me link you to my website....has been on my 'to do" list for ages.....see the World Cup today in Finland? Wow....Hirscher from Norway.......oh well my Swiss favorites may do better in USA
ski holidays
The other good thing about the comp is it helped me find your twitter post and finally helped me link you to my website....has been on my 'to do" list for ages.....see the World Cup today in Finland? Wow....Hirscher from Norway.......oh well my Swiss favorites may do better in USA
ski holidays
Good luck everybody and thanks for the great competition.
ski holidays
This is an awesome competition, hope i win something Smile
snow report
great comp. I think I have entered. Toofy Grin I never win anything either, so that increases the odds for everyone else.
I feel like I have won anyway because I got to press buttons.
ski holidays
Brilliant Admin, great competition

Good luck to all, but hope I win something wink
snow conditions
Anyone noticed the seemingly varied posts from those who are either new or very occasional posters?

Don't have an issue, and want you to be involved but I don't think it will help your chances folks???? Cool
latest report
Woo! Awesome. I'll never win, but good luck everyone!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy