Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New year ski holiday sugestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following the MIL ruining my Christmas trip to Sri Lanka after advising she is coming to stay for Christmas this year, I'm now planning a 7-10 day skiing trip from the 27th December. No real hardship I know, other than the aforementioned Christmas 'experience' with MIL.

I've never been and always wanted to go to Whistler, however the quote for flights and hotel is coming in at just over £5k (staying at the Fairmont) and it's going to be a total price of around £8k I guess for the whole trip. Seems like a hell of a lot to me. Staying somewhere cheaper is not going to lower the price by more than £1,500.

I'm after some suggestions of where else to go. I'm not opposed to Europe at all, just thought it would be nice to go somewhere more 'exotic' given we have 10 days to kill. I'm don't really want to spend £8k and I know that this is about as expensive a time of year to go so value for money is a little bit askew.

Would really like somewhere that has the festive period charm if that's at all possible. She's already been googling 'romantic ski hotels', I'm personally not opposed to anything really.

Any experiences you're able and happy to share?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In Europe, romantic... I'd go to a nice place in the Dolomites (+ maybe 1-2 days in Venice?) or Zermatt (which might not work out MUCH cheaper).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy