Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice on applying to schools.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, hope you are all as psyched for the winter as I am, sadly I still don't know where I'm going and as this is only my second season as an instructor, I'm pretty new to the whole application process and I'm here to beg the expertise of some of you veterans!

I had something lined up but it looks like that may have fallen through now so I'm looking for schools to apply to. Do any of you know of schools who are looking for instructors at the moment or generally have some good advice on how to proceed, I'm feeling a little lost here so any help would be genuinely appreciated. I can find the websites of the schools but almost none of them have an address to apply to, as I've learned over the past year, this industry is all about who you know!

I've now done two seasons back to back, one in Japan and one in NZ, I'm an NZSIA level 2 instructor and I am trilingual (English, French and Spanish), I'm really passionate about this job and want to do it for the long haul, but these first steps are tricky so any help I can get would be wonderful!

Many thanks in advance guys and all the best!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Take a CV to the ski show in London and talk with the resorts. You never know.

Try these too

http://www.ski-2.com/ski-2-team/
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy