Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

January 18 France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
looking for one male one female for a diverse group 40s 50s catered chalet in France w/c Jan 18 .

Syd

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 15-10-14 5:58; edited 3 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Syd

I'm interested but looking to go reasonably budget (more interested in the skiing than the home comforts) do you have any details?

Cheers G
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Graham,
we are looking at Les Arc at the moment with either Ski Total or Crystal , catered chalet for around £620-50 for chalet. flight, and transfer.

All the best
Syd
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Syd

That's probably what I'm looking to spend in total to be honest. Never mind, I'm sure you'll have no probs getting people on board! I've used Total before and thought they were great. Have a good old do!

Cheers G
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quite possibly! Let me have more details when you get them.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello Graham... We have a space on our group on 17th January to share with a guy. Heading to La Rosiere in French Alps...The price is £600 and includes return transfers from Geneva, Catered Accomodation (Hearty Breakfast, Fruit, 3 course eve meal with wine), and 6 DAY LIFT PASS for Espace san Bernardo!!!!

Let me know if you are interested.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @supertrooper, are you all sorted on this or still looking for a +1? If still looking, do you have any more details as yet?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SteveM wrote:
Hi @supertrooper, are you all sorted on this or still looking for a +1? If still looking, do you have any more details as yet?

Hi Steve,
the group is no more for various reasons. I'll be probably going on my own 10/11 Jan to Tignes or Les Coches /La Plange , with Alpine Elements or Ice and Fire as they do single rooms without s/s.
Syd
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Syd, looks like I will be going with another group to Les Arcs from 17 Jan, then home for a week, then out to the BB, yip yip! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hope you have a good solo trip - I did Ice and Fire solo in march to la Plagne and had a great week.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
enjoy your holidays Steve Smile Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy