Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Rossendale wins £500,000 Sport England Lottery Award

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
might be of interest http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5ac22f7255457525a7bc87165&id=20e6ec8860
sorry the link is long - i'm sure a techy will be along soon to fix that Laughing

Details gradually coming out of £375,000 award plus £125,000 sponsor funding

Extended nursery and development slopes with new uplifts and new surface

New build ski hire, changing rooms and cafe.

Probably more info to come

Hoorah for t'hills

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 1-10-14 18:11; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't contribute to the lottery, but that's good news anyway.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
is this the same Ski Rossendale that was consigned to the scrapheap a few years ago? in that case it's 3 cheers to the enthusiasts that took over the running of the facility. You must have a pretty impressive snowsports business plan to secure this kind of lottery funding.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well done them - just shows the hard work they do can make dry slopes viable.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PaulC1984, and importantly dry slopes make the sport accessible to many more people. Here is another dry slope produced talent emerging onto the international scene http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/11486438.Talented_teen_skier_goes_up_against_world_s_best/ the lottery investment should encourage many more snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sunnbuel, to true (will done Rich btw) I remember sssooooo many happy weekend racing at Rossendale. Having raced in the fridges, its just not the same, nor are the clubs. Nothing better than being able to ski and fitness train outdoors. Its hard to describe, but as a kid all my fond memories came from plastic and non from a fridge.

Obviously there are the downsides - friction burns, destroyed edges and bases. mmm the smell of Mr Sheen, Zardoz and burning skis Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PaulC1984, i think Ski Ross and Cfe work pretty well together. Like you, I much prefer to slide outdoors and love the clubs at the dry slopes. The kids clubs and adult coaching are fabulous. The strongest club is probably the Sunday morning family club - I think they regularly have 40 to 50 members on the slope......sorry for going on......we are all buzzing snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy