Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowsport Websites

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well done snowheads - 3rd place for most visited snowsport websites! Smile

I thought some of you might find these stats interesting...

http://snowbistro.com/trade/top-20-highest-traffic-snowsport-websites-uk/

Are there any other sites you guys find useful for snow news?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I find Planetski can be worth a look - though fellow snowHead recently commented that it has been known to just recycle old news....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Our traffic, according to Google Analytics, is substantially higher than that - it would put us clearly ahead of Crystal.
Of course, they might say the same rolling eyes

Strange to see Whitelines up there - we see very little traffic to or from it compared to the others on the list.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
admin wrote:
Strange to see Whitelines up there - we see very little traffic to or from it compared to the others on the list.

Looking at the 'social' stats, it's probably down to clicked links from facebook i.e. as Whitelines has 110K+ FB likes, and snowheads has significantly fewer than 1K, FB news feeds will bombard 110K FB users with daily whitelines links and I know some people just like to click through to almost anything.

FWIW, my only FB like currently is the Lowther Hills Ski Club which posts me a news item every few days.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 29-09-14 15:47; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have Facebook likes?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
and 435 twatter followers, but only 3 tweets. #musttryharder
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Apparently ansta1, almost 150 followers per twitch is considered very high yield Wink
#chooseYourMetrics
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin wrote:
We have Facebook likes?

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
admin wrote:
Apparently ansta1, almost 150 followers per twitch is considered very high yield Wink
#chooseYourMetrics

#goodpointwellmade
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The only white lines links in my mind are resentment at their failure to deliver the freebie used to hook me into an annual magazine subscription and an annoyingly hooky old tune ...

http://youtube.com/v/AqxKh3Aygj4
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy