Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommended me a long weekend resort to break us in

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I only ever go for a few days at a time and u can find hotels even over high season if you don't need a chalet right on the mountainside. Any resort near geneva is good because the transfers are quick and easy and there are so many resorts in the area that even worse case no snow scenario you could travel somewhere else. I'm thinking les houches, morzine, les carroz etc. although they might not all have great nightlife you can usually get on a bus to chamonix.. Avoid taxis though they r extortionate even for short trips. If you look on booking.com you can get an idea as to availability and price for hotels.
Because we only ever go for a short break in order to maximise skiing and minimise travelling we always go somewhere with short transfer times. Geneva is great for that as is innsbruck .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waltonred, 3- 4hr transfer time Sad

To maximise the time in resort fly to Geneva and go to a resort close by (no more than 2hrs). Grand Massif (Flaine, Le Carroz), Les Gets, Morzine, Les Houches, Chamonix, La CLusaz.

This is a useful link since you can sort resorts close to Geneva by 1hr, 2hr, 3hr. http://www.goski.co.uk/airports/switzerland/geneva/index.htm

We've got a lads trip flying from Liverpool on Friday 6th March at 17:25 and returning on Tuesday 10th March at about 21:00. We're probably going to Flaine since it's a) short transfer and b) we've never been. We've just got to sort some accommodation now and it looks reasonably priced.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy