Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GB Telemark Indoor Series --- Hemel Hempstead 27 September

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://gbtelemark.co.uk/events/british-indoor-telemark-series-2014/

Get your entries in now Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for the “heads up” on this one. I could not do the original date and was disappointed, but have now just entered online. Any other SH’s doing it?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rob D, I'll be there Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ski , will you guys have a lane fenced off that day? I am guessing you wont have the whole slope reserved...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimottaret, We will have a lane from 3:30 pm (ish) onward, with a jump fenced off all day. This will be on left had side looking up... So you should have plenty of room .... If you are free in the afternoon and would like to lend a hand let me know !
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ski, thanks for letting me know, would have loved to strap on the teles but working in the am and have to get home to help the little one move house...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski, I did the Tamworth Festival, which was over two days and was broadly coaching/training on Sat, racing on Sunday.

Do you have any more specific details of the schedule for the day at Hemel (its not clear form the GBTM web or any of the flyers)?

Pretty sure Ill be coming either way Twisted Evil
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
andyman, http://gbtelemark.co.uk/events/british-indoor-telemark-series-2014/hemel/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy