Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group looking for Skier/Boarder for trip to Selva in Jan2015

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

A group of 15 male skiers/boarders is looking for one or 2 persons to join us on a 5 days trip to Selva, Italy, in January 2015.
Details are as follows:

Dates:
Saturday 17/01/15 till Wednesday 21/01/15.
Resort:
Selva (di val Gardena), part of the Sella Ronda/Dolomiti Superski area, Italy.
Lift pass for 4 days is €173..
Hotel:
Hotel Dolomie, A nice 3* Hotel right on the slopes and close to bars. Perfect ski in/ski out location.
The price will be €80-85 pppn depending on the room, for B&B, so about £260 for the entire stay.
Flights:
We’re all flying into Munich airport where we have 2 shuttles organised to take us to the resort. Most of the group is flying from Manchester (£126 with bag + ski gear on Lufthansa) with a few of us flying from Heathrow ( on British Airways, currently £129 with one checked bag ,which bag can be ski gear..). Because of the shuttle arrangements, the flights out should be in Munich by 12pm and return flights should TO from 9pm onward on the Wednesday so that we can have a full day on the snow on that day.
Transfer:
2 shuttles booked at £80 ppn return. Picking us up mid-day at Munich on the Saturday, leaving Selva about 3-4pm on the Wednesday.

The group:
This is a mixed group of friends initially, plus some people “recruited” through Snowheads. I personally started boarding with them back in 2008 after suddenly finding myself a “billy no skiing mates” and they had a spare space in one of their trip which they advertised here. I was a bit anxious beforehand but needn’t have been. It’s a good/friendly group that’ll welcome anyone. I have done 3 trips now with a number of those guys.. All very good fun.
Ages range from 19 to 50 but the average will be around 40.
Abilities range from complete beginner (i.e.. has not set foot on planks yet) to, I quote, “ski hero” (i.e. ski instructor). Very Happy
There are skiers and there are boarders… (yes, we can live in harmony..). We ski on-piste usually..
Apres-ski is up to individuals but we usually end up in a bar straight off the mountain for a couple of drinks and the occasional shuffle to europop, get home/washed, get fed then back in bar for a few more drinks.. Some skip that, some have been known to party late into the night…

If you’re interested/have questions please PM me and I’ll endeavour to reply ASAP. We’ll be asking for £200 deposit, balance due early January..

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 10-12-14 20:19; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bump
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi I'm for the first time in 17 years a Billy no mates looking to go skiing in 2015 and Would like to be considered to Join your group and possibly bring another
The times you have selected suit me and I can get Aer Lingus flights from Dublin that tie in with your arrival and departure schedule to and from Munich
I am a male competent cruising skier and am just 50 years young
Daragh Hand
dhand@bytek.ie
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Daragh,

Looks like I drop the ball here and forgot to check on my own thread. My apologies..
The place is still up for grabs if you're still interested. I'll PM you..
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kruisler, you're slacking, just like when it's your round at the bar. dhand@bytek.ie, hope to see you in Selva !
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Let me know how to proceed ie.transferring deposit details etc...
Regards
F
Daragh
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kruisler, click the button to "Watch" the thread then you'll get an email when a reply turns up.
Also, in your forum profile (User Facilities (top left) => Forum profile) you can set this as a default for any threads you post to.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@admin, thanks! Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bumping this as we've had people dropping out..
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy