Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes lift pass discounts in opening week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there. In previous years Tignes has offered 2 for 1 and other discounts like that for early season skiers. Anyone know what's on offer this year for w/c 30 November? Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DCG, the chalet we have booked is offering 2 for 1
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DCG We've been skiing early season in Tignes every year since 2007....& have never come across any offers like that
Confused

Have the 2 for 1 offers been from tour operators - or the lift company? Presumably tour operators - we've never seen discount lift tickets Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx, Do you know if they are just passing on a lift company deal that might be available to others? I'm booked with Mark Warner who are offering a deal but it doessn't seem that generous.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DCG, I don't know TBH, we got the deal last year and are going with the same company, that's in Val d'Isere but EK pass
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i'm booked on a Snoworks week and have just had an email through offering a 6 days espace killy pass for £150 but not sure what the regular prices are
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hethbum, That's what prompted the enquiry. I've also received that offer, but it doesn't sound as generous as last year.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The prices are not fixed - the prices depend on when other parts of Tignes are skiable after the glacier.
http://www.tignes.net/en/skiing-in-tignes/autumn-rates-2014-1099.html

Go back one from this link and all the prices are available for comparison. Don't forget that many companies offer you a share of their commission to snare a booking.

Tignes development may offer deals if you book a package through them. Check the main Tignes site.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
booked for next Jan and Nielson are 185 for six days or 220 for the full area for 6 days. have not booked lift pass yet - was hoping for a deal like Les arc do and usually saves 10-15% by booking direct and having the lift passes posted back to the UK. will watch this thread with interest.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
MogulMonkey, In previous years if you buy a Pass Tignes (€10) you get 5% off an Adult Pass and 10 % of a kids IIRC. You can have them posted or collect in resort. A 6 day pass next year is €260 so if Neilson are offering £220 that's not a good deal!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy