Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine/ Les Gets/ Ports Du Soliel Early bird clarification?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, New here, hopefully someone can help clear something up for me!

Heading over to morzine/les gets on 15-19th of jan 2015, (so a 4 day pass) have seen the following on the Les Gets website -

15% discount for any Portes du Soleil lift pass booking from 20/12/2014 to 03/01/2015 and from 07/02 to 07/03/2015: booking before the 30th of September (minimum 5 days) ; 10% off for any booking between the 1/10 to 30/11/2014 ; 5% off for any booking between 1/12 to 7/12/2015.
20% discount for any Portes du Soleil lift pass booking from 03/01/2015 to 7/02/2015 and from 7/03 to 12/04/2015

Now - What I seem to take from this is that you can get a discount of 10% on any booking made between 1/10 & 30/11

However seemingly also a discount of 20% on passes as our dates of skiing fall between the 03/01/15 & 07/02/15

So that means If I book the passes next month, I should get a 30% discount, which seems a bit too good

Does anyone have experience with this? am I getting the completely wrong end of the stick?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My understanding is that you can get 15% off a PDS pass of 5 days or more if you book before the end of Sept.

You can get 20% off a Morzine/LG pass of 6 days or more if booked before end of October and not for during school holiday periods.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy