Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Claviere to Serre Chevalier.Taxiprices/buslink?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I wonder if anybody can help out on possible transport links(Taxi prices/bus links) between,Claviere and Serre Chevalier.

I am going out for a week on monday(12th Dec),I know that the 2 resorts are quite close together and never having skied in Serre before,I thought that it would make a good day out particularly if the weather closes in limiting the skiing in claviere.

Serre looks to have some of the best snow conditions at the moment and anybody skiing there on the opening day tomorrow,should have an excellent day.

Any Info appreciated.

Cheers

Johnmac
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
johnmac1956,
Try this web site
http://www.autocar-resalp.com/

LMaMeJVSD LMaMeJVSD LMaMeJVSD * LMaMeJVSD
Briançon 7h45 10h05 13h45 17h45
Montgenèvre 8h10 10h40 14h10 18h10
Clavière 8h15 10h45 14h15 18h15
Cesana 8h25 10h55 14h25 18h25
Oulx 8h45 11h05 14h45 18h45

Oulx 9h10 12h45 16h45 19h20
Cesana 9h25 13h00 17h00 19h35
Clavière 9h35 13h10 17h10 19h45
Montgenèvre 9h40 13h15 17h15 19h50
Briançon 10h05 13h40 17h40 20h15

I also recommend that you go to the Tourist Office in Montgenevre (ski there). It is right at the Claviere end of Mongenevre, they should be able to give you the appropriate advice. You could also try the Tourist Office in Claviere but I do not know what kind of response will get there. Conditions look great have a good ski
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Chris

Many thanks for the link,looks useful. Montgenevre is a cert.

Cheers

John
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy