Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Level gloves and spyder clothing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just come across a great little online shop.
Sell old season but new gear from Level and Spyder
Also a fair old selection of skis - but don't know if they are desirable skis

Anyway amazing customer service on email - really quick responses, and pretty quick delivery.
Have just put in an order - so should be with me next week... maybe worth taking a look...

http://www.retxspts.co.uk/OneBelowZero/default.htm
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mountain mad,

Looks pretty good, I might buy some gloves...!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I brought some gloves from them about 8 months ago and had great customer service as I had some questions about size and availability. Unfortunately they didn't have the ones I wanted in my size (small hands), but I decided to get two pairs if the junior gloves that cost less than 1 pair of the adults gloves.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mountain mad, Thanks for the tip. Just bought some new gloves.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
this looks to good to be true. I could get myself a nice Spyder Zermatt or the even more affordable pursuit jacket afterall
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i have just ordered a 2004 spyder pursuit jacket. I have ordered the one in grey and black. Not sure what it will look like due to the artists impression. Soundski are selling them cheap too but you cant pick sizes. Whats that all about?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Edmundh009, £175, that's a great deal.

Strange that re not being able to choose a size from Soundski. I've dealt with Soundski before (I bought my old 5*'s from them) & their service was excellent.

So it's SpyderEd from know on then Cool
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I get the feeling they both use the same distributor as after phoning soundski they gave me a number to ring and they said the Spyder pursuit had now been sold. There are a couple of other jackets for sale from onebelowzero in Medium, large and Xlarge. there are womens jackets as well.

It better not be a made in China job Wink Read your info on spotting fakes etc.Very Informative. I think ebay should really do more to stop it. Found alot of dodgy Ebayers in China recently selling skis. The ads seem as if they have been copy and pasted. What does the RMB currency stand for anyway.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just got an email saying they can't dispatch until 3rd of january. Suppose it doesnt really matter as long as I get it before I go to Val D'isere.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i have actually cancelled my order for the Spyder jacket and have ordered a Nike ACG jacket. I prefer not to look like an instructor anyway given my very limited ability being a level 5 skier.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi there has anyone bought and received anything from this site yet?. I'm not exactly a fan of the looks but interested in the chamonix jacket for the price. How do you think this stands up against something like the arc 'teryx fission sv?. Does anyone know if these spyder jackets fit small or large as they only appear to remain in xl size.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Have bought and received the gloves - really impressed with them.
Not sure on fit- but you can phone them up or email them and ask the question directly
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Official Spyder (Europe) jackets are manafactured in China and imported!!!!.

Size wise I am chest size 44-46 and the large fits fine, XL is massive
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Received my zermatt jacket today, pretty well chuffed to be honest. It's pretty heavy but a top quality jacket. Not too sure I would have been happy paying the original 70 quid for the level gloves though, but a pretty good deal at 35....they are for the missus anyway Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy