Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Charity Auction - Ski Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if it's okay to post this here (so please forgive me if not)

I've organised a (UK wide) online charity auction to help raise money for the Jumbulance Trust adapted ski trip. This is an absolutely incredible charity that enables young people with disabilities such as Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome and Brain Injury to experience the fun and freedom of adaptive skiing in Austria.

The auction is now live and is taking place here on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JTcharityauction/timeline?ref=page_internal until 9.00 PM tonight.

It would mean the absolute world to me if you were able to please like/share the auction page to help spread the word, you can also visit the Jumbulance Trust website to find out more about the amazing work that they do - thank you very much
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds like an excellent cause, I will have a look. Good luck with your efforts.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I hope the auction went well. I was too late to participate Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So was I, although I've tried a late bid anyway on something that hadn't gone Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you so much for your support everyone! a.j., I'm not sure if notifications are working properly on the Facebook page so just to let you know I've replied to your message if you'd still like to go ahead - thank you Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wierd, yes no notification! Sorted now and messaged you on facebook.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy