Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group of 8 wanting to ski 13/14th to 20/21st December 2014

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to ski somewhere snowsure, there will be a group of roughly 8 of us wanting to go, does anyone know of any good cheap chalets or good tour operators?

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Rhumage,

We have a camp from 13th December - 20th December in Pila, Italy. It is an amazing place (it is where I learned to ride and keep going back each year).

It is £875 for 1 week - this includes breakfast, three course dinner, afternoon canapes, access to spa facilities, coaching, 6 day lift pas, transfers, video analysis, professional photos and professional video edit.

Flights are super cheap - currently at £59 from London to Geneva return.

Lottie Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pula is good but it's not snow sure as the op requested.
Go high or higher is my advice. Val thorens tignes or anywhere with glacier. Try ucpa or their uk booking company action outdoors great value full board and includes lessons or guiding
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Speachmaus,

We are offering a holiday in Pila, not Pula! Pila is actually located in one of the most snow sure valleys in the alps. We have spent the last 8 seasons there. Snow is guaranteed from end of November to mid April.

Not only is it snow sure, it is absolutely beautiful and is not filled with tourists. This means no queuing and a quiet mountain compared to the French, Swiss and Austrian resorts.

Action Outdoors offers something completely different to Nexus. It is more of a budget holiday. Where as we offer twin rooms (not up to 8 people sharing), luxury spa hotel accommodation and food from a restaurant menu, not buffet. Completely depends on what you are after I guess.

Lottie
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dodgy Snowboarding Spammers, The Op didn't ask for coaching. They asked for cheap and snowsure. £875 excluding flights and equipment rental/ carriage for an off off peak week is hardly the former.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dodgy Snowboarding Spammers, sorry I meant Pila. I have been there it is good but lots of school groups and not exactly snow sure in in mid December and you're offer is pretty steep for that time of year. The OP asked for something cheap. Snowheads is not a place to trawl posts to advertise your business
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have you considered late booking? That week is never going to sell out and it's entirely possible you will get a good last minute deal, together with the knowledge that the ski area has had a lot of snow. I skied a couple of seasons ago in Saalbach Hinterglemn during that week and I booked a week before. The hotel was perhaps a quarter full and there was really good snow conditions.

Of course you could go to the really high French resorts such as Val thorens, but these are the most expensive resorts going, where as it's pretty likely that you will be able to book a last minute deal to somewhere with recent snow where not only will it be considerably cheaper, but also higher quality accommodation and food too.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rhumage, Are you able to get to either the North or South Ski Show? You may get a deal there
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
madlondoner wrote:
Have you considered late booking? That week is never going to sell out and it's entirely possible you will get a good last minute deal, together with the knowledge that the ski area has had a lot of snow. I skied a couple of seasons ago in Saalbach Hinterglemn during that week and I booked a week before. The hotel was perhaps a quarter full and there was really good snow conditions.

Of course you could go to the really high French resorts such as Val thorens, but these are the most expensive resorts going, where as it's pretty likely that you will be able to book a last minute deal to somewhere with recent snow where not only will it be considerably cheaper, but also higher quality accommodation and food too.

That's my plan...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy