Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kop ok???

Poster: A snowHead
We're off to the Kop, Serbia for christmas WAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAY!!!!! Very Happy

Has anyone been there and got tips for us, like bars and stuff etc etc???

AND does anyone know what the snow is like at that time??? Puzzled

Thanx in advance for any help wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i think from memory one of the guys here has gf/wife who is from that area, i'm sure they'll be along in a bit to give some advice. Failing that do a search for it under 2user faciltiies" on the left under the mountain picture above...........
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cool thanx for that Dan...........lol sounds weird saying thanx to a Dan, my ex was a Dan and was the least helpful person EVER!! rolling eyes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's just the way i am..............no worries!!! wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
LOL cooooool!!!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

i think from memory one of the guys here has gf/wife who is from that area, i'm sure they'll be along in a bit to give some advice. Failing that do a search for it under 2user faciltiies" on the left under the mountain picture above...........

Here I am!!!! wink
olliebonk, I won't bang on about it 'cos I've done that in various threads here already. You should be able to find a few posts about Kop in the Resort and Piste pages.
I've not been to Kop, but Serbia in general and the people are fantastic. From the pictures I've seen it is full of tree lined runs and at the moment there is plenty of snow. (Spoke to the in-laws yesterday who live about two hours away from the place).

While you're out there make sure you drink some Rakija!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No stay away from the rakija !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PPPrrrrrppppp!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rakija..............Mmmmmmmm. Kev it's the Vinjac that gives you the Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrps!!!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Richie, ahhhhh that's the one! Wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
or should i say you're the one.......... Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No no no! Neo is "The One"
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Don't give me vinjac or you'll all be "one"!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
great, what time are you going to be there?

im due to arrive on the 26th staying till the 8th. its been snowing here in serbia for the last few days, with more predicted to come. theres some snow already down on kopaonik, but im not sure about the depth (im trying to find out, i'll post here when i know).

as for clubbing, theres a lot of bars around the "konaci" apartment complex. its the center of the resort, so pretty hard to miss. new years is a time for serbs to go to kopaonik for partying rather than skiing, so expect them to be packed. im really hoping thats not the case, because unfortunately i couldnt get the apartment that i wanted, so we are staying in konaci.

im british, but i live in belgrade, get in touch if you want more info or if you are going to be there at the same time as me i can show you around the place a bit.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dnc, snow-forecast.com was showing 25cm on top and bottom slopes yesterday. They were forecasting something like another 50cm over the next three days. Oh, I wish I was out there. Have a great time.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Follow this link and you'll see every 8 hours temperature, snow, weather description... for most places in Serbia including Kopaonik:

http://www.hidmet.sr.gov.yu/eng/osmotreni/index.php
snow conditions
Kopaonik Daily Ski Info:

http://www.tckopaonik.com/ski_info.html (English)
http://www.skijanje.co.yu/Ski_Info/kop_ski_info.htm (Serbian)
snow report
spoke to some people up there today:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=11619
snow conditions
hi go to kop on the 29 of jan hope its gona be nice
if anyone knows of any webcams there please post a link here or if you know of any nice bars/apri ski please let us know
thanks to all thoes who have left info on resort its good th know all as there is little info on this resort!
snow conditions
just got back yesterday, had a great 2 weeks up there, but unfortunately was ill with the flu for a large part of it. the snow was great, although the weather wasnt the best it could have been.

no webcams that i know of, in fact no internet up there either, all the internet cafes that were around last year seem to have disappeared.

the cafes on the slopes are fairly good, theres one at the top of karaman greban (the main ski run from the resort) just to the right of the lifts as you get off them. it does this wicked brandy called "wolfs blood". had excellent food at the cafe halfway down the same run, although it took a while to persude the waiter to give us a menu.

theres a ton of places to go out drinking in the main area of the resort around the konaci buildings.
snow conditions
Hi, we got back on jan 2nd after a week there. The mountain is great but pretty flat with nothing that difficult, barring the off piste stuff. The queues were quite short and the chairlifts are good. The weather sucked tho, was very foggy 4 days but hey, they call it the sunshine mountain coz apparently it's very rarely foggy there - just bad luck I guess. We stayed at the Grand Hotel which is great, the room was really nice and the facilities are good also. However the food was absolutely disgusting, i'm not a fussy eater but the free buffet food was just nasty. If you are going half board to the Grand, expect to pay to eat out elsewhere most nights - yuck!

Also it's not as cheap there as the brouchures make out, in most places we went even the local beers are about £1.30 a bottle and in some places £2,00 a bottle. As a couple we spent £500 in a week on eating and drinking and the odd bit of clothing. Still the people we pretty cool and the snow is some of the best i've ever seen, dry and powdery - nice.

All in all I would go back, but plan to eat out!!
snow conditions
I'm flying out from Gatwick on the 29th (on my own, boo hoo, my mate are far too dull to try a holiday thats not on a beach), but does anyone know of any good bars and clubs there. Hotel Putnick here i come for a week of snow based pleasures

Beanie
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy