Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ben Bus or Altibus - which ones better?? Can find loads of great comments about Ben Bus, but I cant find any recent reviews of Altibus (the older ones are a bit mixed!)

Reason for considering Altibus is the 15:40 departure time back to Geneva so I can squeeze in a cheeky mornings ski.

Also, where do they drop off/pick up in Val Claret

Tar Muchly snowHead 's
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They're both excellent services. I usually just go with the one with the most convenient times.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As above - Bens Bus may be a bit cheaper as they only operate at weekends whereas Altibus is there every day even when you are the only one on at 1915 on the second Tuesday in Jan (Been that soldier).

Altibus goes from the bus park diagonally opposite the cinema, top level of VC, lake end. Not been up there on a Bens but I assume its the same place - just ask the courier on the inbound. Have you checked the arrival time of the 1540 is good for your flight - it can be a long job on Sats?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chocksaway, Thanks for this

Flight on the sat is 21:40, so was thinking the 15:40 bus which is supposed to get into Geneva at 19:40. I have no experience with transfer times / delays as I have only ever driven to tignes, so tell me if this is cutting it fine!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When you book online you put in the flight time and they will suggest the best time
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cool, makes sense, thanks
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PaulC1984, if it's a busy Saturday, and/or bad weather, a bus due to arrive 2 hours before your flight departure probably is cutting it a bit fine.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, I knew your wonderful wisdom would be along Pam. Deep down I thought this too, but I always want to steel that extra hour for the slopes Happy - nothing worse than sitting in an airport waiting for a plane to go home Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PaulC1984, On most Saturdays you can whistle down the hill at 1540 - there are a few exceptions though - what date are you thinking of travelling?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
chocksaway, We are landing in tignes on 3/1/15 to 10/1/15, so a little quieter than normal by all accounts
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No snags with that transfer time and date unless there is an ongoing dump of snow - in which case you could throw a sickie and stop and enjoy it (or get the earlier bus - they are quite flexible if there are seats available). All being well I'll be appearing in the Tignes Snow Reports thread most days wit thoughts on travelling (amongst other ramblings). wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
chocksaway, Ill take that as you are out there for the season then (or live there) lucky sod!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yip, Hard life!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Twisted Evil
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Better take private transfer. Sure, if you are 1-2 pax, better shuttle, but if more than 2 pax, choose private transfer.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy