Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy is...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
off to visit the Hemel Fridge today, word is she wants some lessons from our resident guru of the slopes FranzClammer Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was there last night, I did some excellent demonstrations of how to slide down a quarter of the slope on your bottom, along with how to avoid a face plant, but do one anyway as it'll cause a laugh from the people on the lifts. My finale, was skiing on one leg backwards and turning to finish off the run to find you still have your skis attached. Embarassed

The conditions were dreadful, saw lots of falls, the snow boarders were down more than usual (and that's a lot! Wink - most of the slope was ice, and moguls down two narrow strips to the sides, I wasn't going to be beaten by the moguls which I was doing the most of and won in the end snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chemmy was indeed at Hemel today; Nice smile as we slid past a few times.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Interesting to watch her doing super-slow plough parallels as a warm-up.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pedantica, that was her race pace...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard_Sideways, harsh! Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pedantica, isn't a snowplough parallel a contradiction in terms?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
foxtrotzulu, you can only do it if you've broken your knee as many times as Chem.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy