Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyJet combines with Iglu.com for ski holiday 'packaging'

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
While we're remotely still on the subject, has anyone ever booked a package holiday through igluski.com?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_s, No, always go independently (more fun planning, more bespoke, better price, better flight times, more legroom and hoteliers are actually pleased to see you), but I hear good things about them.

Best of luck with the flying career... hope there's some aviation fuel left.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Flown with easyjet approx 70 times (Geneva, Paris, Madrid, Nice), Never have I paid more than £100 for a return flight including taxes.

Never had a problem or a delay of any signifiance. Can't fault hem really, it may well be different if you live in the South East but for the Noth West of England they have done a great job (we now also have Jet2, Ryanair and BMI Baby). I often check for none frills alternatives but they never come close.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Sunday Times today reports a cautionary note sounded by travel professionals: they make the point that skiers booking 'unpackaged' flights and accommodation via a site like easyjet4ski.com will not enjoy the financial security of a bonded tour operator.

Here's the report.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Goldsmith, typical scaremongering PR by the travel industry as they see the irreversible slide towards dynamic packaging (their term for doing it yourself) ... let's face it, you'd have to be pretty unlucky for your independently packaged accommodation, airline and car hire co to all bite the dust simultaneously. Obviously chose your airline carefully as some smaller ones have gone to the wall but you'll be dead safe with the easyJets, BAs of this world. Anyway, always pay by credit card and check if your insurance covers such eventualities... some do although it's rare.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy