Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club's legal liability when organising group holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there any solicitors or other club leaders who can help advise me on how to avoid legal liability myself when organising group holidays?

I've just started a private social club in London and am booking a holiday for 28 via Ingham's, and in turn via an agent Iglu, - I have to sign the holiday contract myself and "resell" the holiday to my club members.

I was wondering if there's any off-the-shelf organisers' disclaimer to avoid liability towards each club member f for any reason Ingham's fail to perform.

In vase it's relevant, I'm making no profit nor taking any fee holiday (I'll be paying my share), but will be levying 1/3rd of the group discount as a compulsory charitable donation.

Any helpful advice appreciated, thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Buzzfan, I'm sure you've thought this through but when I've organised groups in the past there was a group "booking" but each traveller made their own payments etc. I'd have thought that avoided a whole heap of nasties, not least that you aren't making yourself liable for any costs if people don't pay up or cancel.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy