Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix valley trains, good news.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.chamonet.com/events/news/chamonix-trains-to-increase-to-2-per-hour-in-december-676185

This is really good news. The train is a great way to get to Valorcine where I have never found a queue.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can make no sense of that article - maybe if they just posted the link to where they copied it from it would be easier.

Quote:
The Mont Blanc Express connecting St Gervais with Les Houches, Chamonix, Vallorcine and Martigny, will start operating 2 trains per hour from this December. It was hoped that with the renovation work being completed on the Tunnel des Montets that the additional service would come into effect sooner, but it now looks like we'll have to wait until December 2015
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidof, yes, they say "this December" then talk about 2015??
A really good train service, maybe with a shuttle at Les Houches, Monroc, and even little ones at Grand Montets and Flegere, could take a huge amount of pressure off the buses and the car parks.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They need help from the Swiss Germans for that.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can I ask, does this train run from St Gervais or SG- Le Fayet?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Saint Gervais is SG-Le Fayet

map https://www.ter.sncf.com/medias/PDF/rhone_alpes/Carte%20TER%20RA%20VF_tcm70-21994_tcm70-21923.pdf
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy