Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Edge & Waxonline purchase

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Placed an order on Tuesday night for some Volkl GS skis. They arrived today (Thursday) not only was the delivery superfast but inside were a free set of K2 composite poles.
The skis were heavily discounted (2011 model) and with the world cup on still received an extra 10% discount ( on the sale price) via the world cup promo they are running.

So thumbs up for a great service and even bigger thumbs up for incredible deal I reckon I saved just over 80% on the original price if you include the cost of the poles.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
speed098, I will second that! I've also had really great service from Edge and Wax this season and last season. Great prices, fast delivery and great advice on the phone if you need it too snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd add that even if something goes wrong (faulty product) they are really good about sorting it out.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarah, +1
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Out of interest are you guy comfortable setting up your own skis? I've always preferred to be guided so online makes me nervous. Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
henzerani, you give your details and they set them up for you, they also supply a very useful information leaflet showing how the bindings have been set Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
henzerani wrote:
Out of interest are you guy comfortable setting up your own skis? I've always preferred to be guided so online makes me nervous. Puzzled

I used to mount my own bindings and fully service my skis myself so just continued doing so.

I will be buying new bindings for these ski's and if the shop offer to mount them free well it will save me time but will check the din settings myself before using them, I will service the skis as and when needed.

I mounted bindings on a pair of new old stock blizzard GS skis at the beginning of the week and was skiing on them today. It is not rocket science but does need care and some knowledge.

There is info onhere re Spyderjohn ? a Snowhead running courses so that would be a good start if you are interested in servicing your own skis.

If you buy skis and bindings un mounted most shops will fit the bindings for a fee if they have the right jig for that make ( shops do not normally carry all makes of bindings). lastly if buying bindings from another shop ask them in advance if they will be ok on the skis you intend to mount them on at your ability level and weight.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
speed098, just placed an order with them myself. They are actually going to be a Christmas present!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
and they arrived today with a free set of poles. Only issue I would have is FedEx delivery. I was not in, and instead of FedEx putting a card in the door or delivering to a neighbour that just put a scrap of paper in the door and put the box in the back garden behind the side gate. Not secure at all
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Likewise got an avalanche transceiver knocked down to £195, and rather than buying spade and shovel got both with a backpack cheaper -£85.

Extra 10% off till Sunday.

They are on Quidco too.

Friend got great service earlier this year in store too.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
had a reply from edge and wax about the delivery company. They were very apologetic and were clearly not happy at all with the delivery company. Fair play to them for getting back to me
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy