Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hey... Im new here

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, hows it going? My name is Chris and ive been snowboarding about 2 times but I really enjoyed it. I could already slothom and stop the last time I went. Im going for the first time this season on saturday. Anyway, this weekend my brother in law gave me his old board. The board is about 10 years old but I really like it. He had a bunch of stickers on it and I already added a few of my own. We went to the store and I bought new morrow invasion bindings and burton moto boots for a total of $163. What do you think?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cdub87,

Welcome to Snowheads.

I'm not a boarder so wouldn't have a clue, I'm afraid.

Are you East side or West side, near mountains and if so, what is the weather like there?

Most people post here from the UK...me included.. so they will be along in about 4 hours or so.

You might find a few in Apre-ski under 'dawn chorus' or 'night shift' threads..!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im on the east coast... I live in central NJ so I go to mountains in PA. Its pretty cold but there hasnt been much snow yet. Luckily they are at the point where they are making snow though. The places are pretty much just opening.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cdub87, Bindings look great, but your room could do with a bit of a tidy Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cdub87, Welcome!

Base looks fine and the edges look good, especially for a 10 year old board!

where abouts in New Jersey? I used to work near Bridgewater/Raritan and then go off to Camelback at the weekends/days off for the last few months while there was snow out there!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Welcome cdub87, as Frosty the Snowman says the bindings look upto the job. Don't know much about the board but it looks well looked after.

Skull and torch, were these pics taken over Halloween per chance? Skullie
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LOL... actually I took them this week. My friend got me the skull a while ago and I use my flashlight ( i think thats what you mean by torch ) a lot. And yea... I know I need to clean my room. That actually doesnt show the bad part. Im gunna clean it soon. I live in Piscataway. Im not too far from Bridgewater. Thanks for the comments. Keep them comming. If you have any tips for me that would be great too. Oh yea, I added 2 new stickers yesterday too.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey cdub87... nice board. I've got a board made by Vision (Spectrum 163) as well.. I bought it about 6 years ago in Denver. I don't think the company is still in business though. I think I tracked Vision down to being an Austrian company.. could be wrong though.. maybe a US company .. still in business?

Anyway, Welcom to SH Madeye-Smiley Don't listen to most of these guys... they're all bloody skiers Toofy Grin Crying or Very sad Shoo begone bearers of the sticks of shame... wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Welcome cdub87, You'll find that most of us here are pretty harmless, some are almost grown-up and don't listen to Oisin Osh Kelly snowHead he's just rankled cos he hasn't learned how to work both feet independently.
PS is really nice to see a good board kept in great condition
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I had a Vision board too - bought it in Boulder CO in 1999.
Cant remember the model, but i remember it cost me 109 dollars new.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
anyone know the model of my board?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I went today and it was awesome... I did mostly intermediate but i also did a black diamond course and a small section of double black. Not to bad for my third time. I had a little problem with ice on a black diamond section and hurt my knee but nothing too bad.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy