Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats the difference betwen golf and skiing (helemet thread)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kieranm wrote:
Quote:

By this do you mean the nausea (or vomiting?) may have caused a headache, or led to an accident with resulting head injury? I'm no expert either btw, just interested as a parent and instructor of kids.

I think that the child had some kind of bug that both affected their balance (resulting in the bang to the head) and then made them vomit. But this is just a guess really.

Ok, got you now, and agree that's hard for an instructor to be sure about so best checked by a medic.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am thinking of entering the Ski and Golf World Championship in Zell am See next year, I was planning on wearing my helmet for the ski race but after reading this thread I might wear it for the golf also.

I will most certainly carry out a survey for snowheads and report back on the number of competitors wearing helmets for
a) Ski Race
b) Golf
c) Both

Although this could possibly go down as the most pointless survey in the history of all pointless surveys.

Just think I have played golf since I was 4 years old and I never knew what danger I was in rolling eyes

Cheers

Mark
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
foxtrotzulu wrote:
Thornyhill, Not sure if you saw my previous post, but if not...... OK, if anyone's got the patience here is my pseudo scientific explanation for why it's not necessary to wear a helmet for golf:

Incidentally, 200mph for a golf ball would seem to be at/above the upper level for even a top pro.

saw it after I posted. You had a good point Very Happy Very Happy

p.s. http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-10000/fastest-golf-drive/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I got knocked out while on the slopes in March.I slid threw the gates to board the chair lift but i slid in to the wrong lane.I was trying to get back into my lane but forgot about the chairlift.The metal footrest hit me on the back of the head,my legs turned to jelly and i fell straight into the chair and up the slopes i went knocked out on the chairlift Laughing Was out of it for about 10minutes and had a massive bump on my head.My ski poles had to be brought up by the next chair.My mates enjoyed it Mad

Still don't wear a helmet though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy