Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski servicing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When you're all done - could someone local to Noprthants service my skis?

I'm too lazy and incompetnet to be trusted with any DIY type job
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mistress Panda wrote:
spyderjon, can you give us a couple of possible dates that work for you in July/August? I am in for a half day session, group of 4 sounds fine to me.

I'm currently free on the following Sat's:
July 5th, 12th & 19th
Aug 2nd, 9th, 16th & 30th
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All you need to know about ski servicing:

http://youtube.com/v/OaOWVemgmck

Not really suitable for work due to language.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Righto. Time for a list. I can do July 12th, so let's get 4 people down for that and see where it goes from there. Stick your name down if you want in, then once we have 4 people signed up Jon can tell us how he wants paying etc.

JULY 12TH
1. Mistress Panda

Once that date is full we can see about filling up another one I guess.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm still interested but if there are too many I don't mind dropping out and doing a one on one later.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quick bump as it looked like there were quite a few interested in this earlier in the thread.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mistress Panda, I'm still interested in this but cant make that weekend I'm afraid. Would have to be a bit later in the year for me - late Sept / Oct.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mistress Panda wrote:
Righto. Time for a list. I can do July 12th, so let's get 4 people down for that and see where it goes from there. Stick your name down if you want in, then once we have 4 people signed up Jon can tell us how he wants paying etc.

JULY 12TH
1. Mistress Panda

Once that date is full we can see about filling up another one I guess.

I'd be grateful if those above who expressed an interest in this (the cramps, snowyowl, snowgirl99, Layne, jbob) could please confirm if they're still interested as I need to start confirming dates etc. Plus anyone else?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes still interested, but july and august are out for us i'm afraid as I have a lot to do to a house now. September would be good.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Weekends absolutely chocka, so in principle yes, but probably not going to work this summer. Will start a thread again next year if necessary!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
A review of Mistress Panda's recent visit to me is here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2553996#2553996
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy