Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski boots easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm sure this has been asked lots of times before but can I get away with putting the ski boots in the suit cases taking 2 pairs or do we have to pay the £60 charge.

Thanks in advance. Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As long as your bag is within the weight limit, you can put whatever you want in it
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
and if you do pay for ski carriage you can put whatever you like in the bag you paid for too. You just get an extra 20kg so if there's two of you with bags its a total of 60kg to divvy up however you fancy. Also - bags can be over 20kg provided your total is 60kg or below. (Actually we were a tiddly bit over on Saturday and they didnt say anything, but we did have things we were going to ditch if they had)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I always take my ski boots in a standard size hand luggage trolley case - they fit perfectly with enough room leftover for 'handbag' stuff. No weight limit so it's all good. I then have the full 20kg in my normal luggage to use for my masses of ski gear / clothes Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shazchip, Do you have dwarf feet? Wish I could fit mine in hand luggage!! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shazchip, ditto, I have squeezed my boots into a standard rucksack that suits the easy jet cabin luggage size and wheelie cabin luggage without any problems.
We got 3 pairs of skis in our ski bag, minus bindings (in hold luggage), to keep ski bag under 20 kg.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes no questions asked with easyjet these days with regards to boots in hand luggage, I think it even says it's ok on their website somewhere.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy