Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My New Seasonnaire Website

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A while back I posted looking for seasonnaires to help me launch a new website and everyone was very helpful and gave me some good pointers. I'm now in the nice position of having the site live and I would very much like to ask if any seasonnaires would help me out by visiting the site and reviewing employers and/or chalets. If anyone is fond of cooking and fancies uploading a recipe or two to help with surprise dietary requirements that would be hugely appreciated too.

In addition to the seasonnaire stuff there is also an independents section where I have some space for small companies to advertise free of charge, just need a logo and a brief overview of the business and I'll upload it (PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address).

If you fancy a browse then it's www.seasonnaireweb.com

I know it's far from perfect but I'm already working on changes so it will evolve slowly but surely.

I'm also on Facebook (www.facebook.com/seasonnaireweb) and Twitter @seasonnaireweb
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dheason, Nothing to add but good luck! There does need to be something to fill the shoes of Natives methinks!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dheason, a couple of things. It might be useful to sort the review sections alphabetically to make it easier to find your prospective employer also I one thing that could be added on the 'employer' review section is 'job title' as it might be useful to compare a 'pot washer' between the different employers. Other than that looks pretty clean and slick.

NB I am not, never have been or am likely to be a seasonnaire so my comments may be completely pointless.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dheason, I think it looks good. Looking forward to reading some of the reviews! Good luck
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you thought about fully anonymising the company reviews? I know people can set their own usernames but there's always the worry that these can come back to you.

There's a website called Glassdoor which you may or may not have heard of that allows people to upload fully anonymous company reviews and salary information (it's not aimed at seasonnaires), I quite like that approach.

Other than that, seems like a good idea - I wish you luck.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for all your comments, it means a lot to have some pointers and support.

boredsurfin, thanks for the support, I'd love to give a bit of the community back that Natives has lost.

ansta1 I agree with everything there, job title should be showing as we do get the information but the web designers haven't quite got it figured out yet, I reckon it'll be there in future iterations!

googiew thanks for all your support, and given your signature for really getting things moving for me in Mayrhofen, massively appreciated.

bobmcstuff, I did consider it but I'm hoping that the username function will keep enough of a wall for anonymity with enough accountability not to get us into trouble!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've got a recipe for you

Toffee vodka

1. Buy an expensive looking bottle of Vodka - drink it, keep the bottle.

2 Buy a cheap bottle of vodka and some worthers orignals

3 put some worthers in to the empty expensive looking bottle of vodka

4 put the cheap vodka in the expensive bottle

5 scew the lid on WELL tight and bung in it the dishwasher

6 sell your toffee vodka to the guests for a couple of euros a pop and you'll be quids in Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
AND, some more advice...

If you can drive I highly recommend driving to your resort of choice for your up coming season. Chances are if you're working for a Big TO you may not get any travel contributions because you aren't taking the offered coach or flight, and they won't like you taking your car because it will give you freedom and independance - But, once you're there your free to go and see and do things should you not want to go up the mountain on a white out day or for any reason... but mostly IF you fall out with your employer then you have the freedom to either stay on in the resort after moving out of staff accom - if you fall out with your employer OR if you've just had enough of being treated dirt, your employer won't want you hanging around in the resort potentially causing others to start questioning their role/job too, they'll want you out of the resort so fast they will have you on the next transfer bus to the airport. If you've got your own car you can leave the resort on your terms, or stay on partying the rest of the season away either not working (if you're lucky enough) or getting a job you actually feel appreciated in Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Insiders, I'm going to try that in the late summer when it is sloe gin making time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy