Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

salomon super nova jacket sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks, I picked up a Salomon Super Nova Mens ski jacket on fieldandtrek.com for £40. The colour blqck with white trim was the rock bottom price, probably in hindsight because the white trim will be a nightmare to keep clean. But £40 it was hard to pass....

I was going to recommend this sale to some of my ski buddies subject to any independent recommendations of this jackets merits. Any thoughts ? A bargain or a rash late season purchase?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do fieldandtrek / sportsdirect have a special deal with Salomon? Or do they sell the same range as anyone else? You have to be careful with them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jacket is at home after being delivered while I was at work today. will see if it was another impulsive online mistake. not sure what deal / arrangement might between field & trek and sports direct. This deal might of been to go to be true
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
landers, how is the jacket? It looks good, but can justify it when my10 year old HH is still going strong?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jacket seems good, its not too heavy like my old north face insulated ski jacket. Im not mad about the style as its a bit boring n conservative and I would of liked something more fitted. The hood is tidy n well fitted. Other reviews point to limited pocket space which i can confirm but that doesnt bother me. Also the trim is white in the version i got so might be hard to keep clean.But for the price its a steal, light, warm n good qaulity. ill still keep my eye out for a nice softshell.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
landers, Thanks for the review. If you come across a decent waterproof, breathable, stretchy soft shell, let me know. Ta snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy