Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Things to do in La Plagne for a non skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to an accident it looks like my wife will be unable to ski. What things are there in the la plagne area that she could do for her to make it bearable while I'm off for the day up a mountain.

Any suggestions?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cmyers_uk, where are you staying?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We are in Belle Plagne,
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.cbls.org (even if only spectating)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
could watch some bobsleigh at Plagne 1800m, get the bubble up to the top of the Roche de Mio direct from belle Plagn from memory, I think there are a few marked paths presuming she is able to walk?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Do the bobsleigh. Twisted Evil
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cmyers_uk, just down from BP in Plagne Bellecote there is an outdoor ice rink and a swimming pool (which only opens late afternoon).
In BP itself there is a place that does massages, sauna, etc.
The bobsleigh run is not in the La Plagne complex - it's on the hill on the way up. But not too far away.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cmyers_uk, my commiserations to you and your wife - I hope she will be mended soon. (And you must thank Count Zotov for noting your cry for help and sending me this way).
It is clearly possible to while away the hours in Belle Plagne quite happily, bacause 2 of the gassers in our appartment last January ripped their anterior cruciates early in the week and had to make do without skiing - they both seemed to quite enjoy themselves just chilling the days away.
There is not really a lot of entertainment about in La Plagne. The obvious ones have been mentioned. The regular bus service will get you down to the bobsleigh run. If your wife is injured then I doubt that ice-skating is an option. I have never tried the Bellecote pool, but those who have say it is fun. The website offers shopping, a long list of acitivities, and mentions the local architecture ( Confused ). And just watching the skiers from some mountain cafe can be fun (assuming the weather is kind).
I reckon with some general pottering, and if you met for lunch each day, your wife would have a pleasantly relaxing time - think of it as convalesence. There's always knitting Cool
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Many thanks everyone I will forward all your suggestions on and look forward to a new jumper come the end of the week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy