Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Full Tilt Boots - Am I right to be excited?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I started skiing in the early 80's, so over the years have tried many boots, my favourite boot of all time was the Raichle Flexon Comp which I loved for racing and off piste.

Unfortunately Raichle disappeared, and racing / skiing lots, my boots died and I was left using other brands which never suited the shape of my foot as well, or had the over all fit and feel.

I've been away from skiing for 10 years (various reasons) but now looking to go next season. I've just googled tonight out of old times sake, to see that the boot design is now alive again!

Are the Full Tilt boots the same shell / as good as the old Flexon Comp? Also which boot should I be looking at? I don't want a race stiff racing boot, but nothing too soft either, I'm not in to tricks and stuff, just a boot that performs well on steep off piste changeable conditions, that would also be ok heading to a fast red/black run on Scottish ice skiing conditions.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i used to ski a raichle myself and bought some Dalbellos' last year thinking they would fit like the glove the raichles' always were and sadly i was wrong. I think in all honesty that my foot shape has changed so I'd say tread cautiously
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Some of the Full Tilts are the same mould as the old Raichles, the Dalbellos are not. They are quite heavily marketed towards freestyle, although you can still chop and change the tongues to get the flex you want and the liners are different amongst the models as well.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy