Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head Magnum skis & bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Chaps,
I am going to ask a really dumb question... I have just bought a pair of Head Magnum skis & bindings off ebay. I got them bloody cheap.....They are brand new & arrived today & they look the dogs doodahs. Very Happy
Anyway, the bindings are separate & here's the dumb question ....having never fitted bindings before, is it something I can do myself or should I get a ski shop to fix them as the guidance notes suggest/instruct me to ? It has the mounting plate already on the skis & holes are pre drilled.
Thanks in advance for any info./help
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The bindings on then should simply slide onto the plate thats already on the ski. I have this years titans and they come with the plate already fitted. Its a bit fiddly getting them slid on but it couldnt be simpler with the sole lengths on the plate etc
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Paul, Thanks for the response. The bindings won't slide on to the mounting plate as there is nothing for them to slide on to. I think that "bit" is attached to the bottom of the binding already. The mounting plate is pre drilled though with boot lengths marked on it. Another question..... from what points on the boot do you take the measurement? As there does not appear to be any boot length marked on my Head boots. Puzzled Cheers
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The length of the boot should really be embossed on the heel piece of your boot (very small) by far the best way to let us know exactly what you are looking at would be a few pictures if its not too much of a pain in the backside to do (I appreciate that sometimes it is)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Take them to a shop to get mounted, less than £30 for peace of mind.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy