Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Christoph Ski Schools

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

looks like im going to have my first foray into the wonderful land of Austria in march this year. Im going to take some sessons and am wondering if anybody can shed any light on the Austrian version of ESF if there is on or suggest any good snowboard schools in st christoph (or maybe st anton if it possible to get there early doors) excuse my ignorance of the ski area

Thanks

Ewan
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.skischool-arlberg.com/en/home.html

pretty sure it's these guys who operate also from christophe. i'll check tomorrow. are you after group or private ? can recommend a very good private instructor.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ski school Arlberg, mentioned above, do operate out of St Christoph. Also check out the St Anton tourist office website, it has contact details for other ski schools/instructors/guides. They may not operate out if St Christoph but they might be able to meet you there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Am looking for a few days private lessons for our family in st christoph during the week commencing 20/04/2014 . Any ideas gratefully received.hoping we get some cool weather between now and then !!!
Many thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy