Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens, 12th-19th Apr anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going out to VT the week before the EoSB with a few trusty snowHeads.
I've been offered a rather nice chalet at a rather nice price and there are a few spare spaces for anyone who'd like to come along.
4* catered, including VT lift pass comes in at £440 snowHead

More details here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2505401#2505401
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi There,
I'm interested in getting away this season, friends buying a house so he can't make it this year so will be a case of going alone.
If there are spaces available still and if you have more details then that would be great and also if you need any info from myself.
I'm a 38 year old skiing and would like to get out this season but running out of time Smile
Thanks
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi .Kev., yes, there are still spaces. Have you followed the 'more details' link? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2505401#2505401
That's the main topic for this trip. Should tell U everything U need to know but if not, ask away.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
oh yes ... I did'nt see the link to the chalet before and it does look pretty good Very Happy
Just wanted to ask if there are any other solo skiers going along as always nice to ski with others, saying that this is the first solo ski trip i've looked into.
just have to check out flights and transfers but as it stands i'm very interested if it's ok for a single skier to come along
Thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Solos are perfectly normal in snowHeads groups Laughing
There are 5 solos out of 9 so far and 2 of the others are only a couple because they met, as solos, on a snowHeads bash snowHead

The 'official' policy is that you'll be hooked up with a room-mate that is appropriate or amusing.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ok ... Sounds good to me!
Just checked flights and transfers and all looks
I'm happy to have a place then if that's ok ..... Where do we go from here?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
.Kev., you need to push some buttons here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=109703
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy