Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year advice (2014)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone

I'm looking to go for a week on 27th December this year - it'll be two couples.

I see that it's very expensive to book now, but wondered if deals exist the week before given that it'll only be the four of us.

We'd be looking for what I'd view as a premium resort (St Anton, Ischgl or perhaps Swiss) and certainly not French....

Will we get a late deal?

Cheers

BB
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Badbobby, I would be very surprised if you did, especially as you have some specifics in mind. It's expensive to book now because it's a peak week with an almost guarantee of selling at the price. My place has been booked for weeks.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the reply - the specifics are probably not as specific as I make out! Most Austrian resorts with enough km or bus/train links would do me. I might even try Italy...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Badbobby, in my experience no chance for last minute at new year, Christmas yes new year no!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DIY probably as cheap for that week.

We have booked 2 rooms in the lanendenhof in Mayrhofen (Nice 3 star) 81 euros ppn HB.

Flights to munich and then train to resort. Cheaper than any package I could find, this is third time there at New Year I haven't seen any cheap deals at NY to a decent hotel. Occasionally there are deals eg Cystal in B& B with HB to Soll 3 years ago for £550 ppn. That was about £500 cheaper for 4 but basic accomodation.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Badbobby, if you're looking for a package last minute, and based on past experience of many New Year holiday searches, you will be left with little choice and so may end up either going somewhere you wouldn't have gone if you'd booked in advance, or not going at all. Given also that the prices really don't drop much, if you know where you want to go, I'd always advise booking in advance to have the best choice.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy