Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A strange request - Please stop snowing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
, because i want to drive up to Isola2000 tomorrow and when I just phoned they said that the road was currently blocked. It gets worse (or better) in that they say it won't stop snowing until the morning earliest. Looks like the Alpes Maritime are the place to be this weekend.

Great marketing on their website though Snow Depth - Zero !!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shocked Sorry eEvans, I know I'm being selfish here, but I want:

SNOW

SNOW

and more SNOW,

eventually maybe stopping round about March for some sunshine!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Plake, No problem, I'm being selfish too. Just spoke to a hotelier up there and she claimed that that a metre has fallen today (that is of course a French metre ) , sure it can NOT be that much, but they already had a decent covering . Unfortunately looks like my planned trip for a short weekend is stumped Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
eEvans, Call again in the morning, the Hoteliers will want that road opened Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
well in Nice it has been pouring rain all day. There;s a huge dumpage going on, however Isola2000 is not open tomorrow. You will have to go to Auron to make the most of the snow. I'm going to drive to Cervinia. They are due a dump tonight.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow Little Angel
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
a french metre indeed!!! where and how do these resorts measure snow depths??? have arrived in many resorts with 1.75m of snow on my mind for about the last week or so and found muddy patches appearing in some places on piste, although still more than capable of having great holiday it still makes me wander WHO wrote that report and if he or she is not due their next monthly visit to specsavers.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
a french metre indeed!!! where and how do these resorts measure snow depths??? have arrived in many resorts with 1.75m of snow on my mind for about the last week or so and found muddy patches appearing in some places on piste, although still more than capable of having great holiday it still makes me wander WHO wrote that report and if he or she is not due their next monthly visit to specsavers.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Diarmuid, Isola said they were opening when I phoned yesterday, and Valberg is open as well allegedly (and Auron), admire you driving all that way.

shorty, I have no idea , as we discussed last year they probably shovel an 'official' pile each morning. wink or perhaps they just say 0.5 metres twice snowHead Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
eEvans wrote:
Diarmuid, Isola said they were opening when I phoned yesterday, and Valberg is open as well allegedly (and Auron), admire you driving all that way.

Really ? On the radio here + all the emails at work said that Isola was the only resort not opening tomorrow !!

Of course if you got it from the "horses mouth" then I guess it must be opening !!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Diarmuid, Yep. That's what I was told (twice ) , doesn't mean it's true of course !!

Edit -You' ve got me worried now! I've just phoned and nothing on their ansaphone. Oh well, just have to phone am and divert to Auron if necessary /possible
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
eEvans wrote:
Diarmuid, Yep. That's what I was told (twice ) , doesn't mean it's true of course !!

Edit -You' ve got me worried now! I've just phoned and nothing on their ansaphone. Oh well, just have to phone am and divert to Auron if necessary /possible

Sorry. Just letting you know what I heard. No one I know rang, so your information sounds better. In anycase Auron is just up the road and it's open
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy