Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chill factor Manchester or Xscape Leeds 'club'

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is there a ski 'club' that meets etc at the manchester venue ? or even the castelford/leeds ??
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yorkshirelad, There are more than one club that meet at each of them. What kind of thing are you looking for ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depends on what you want, I'm pushing the boy for olympic glory so will be attanding some grom camps starting in may.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Theres 2 that meet at Castleford - Sheffield Sharks meet on Saturday and the Lions meet on a Sunday

I'm looking at joining one of them with my minime - not decided which one yet as need to figure out what other sports he wants to do and also the fact that i dont ski atm. I'm switching from riding to skiing and need to get to the recreational standard so having a few lessons at Castleford

http://www.lions-skiclub.org/
http://www.sharks.org.uk/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looking at doing a ski session then a few drinks with like minded people on an evening once a week, or more
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cheers chaps
Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd be interested in something like in Manchester.....for myself anyway. Would live something similar for parents and kids too. CF seems to have stopped their family sessions (not sure if that's accurate, I need to check!)
Certainly a bit of a ski social is called for....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Main race club at Manchester is Manchester Ski Racing: http://www.manchesterskiracing.co.uk/

The CFe race training sessions on Sunday (7-9am) and Tuesday (7-9pm) are open to all who meet the required standard.

Various other cliubs train there as well, but on a less regular basis.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yorkshirelad wrote:
Looking at doing a ski session then a few drinks with like minded people on an evening once a week, or more

Looking at doing the same myself from May onwards at CFe and Ross ski slope.

Was looking at doing the CFe weekly pass once a month and max the usage then use ski ross the other 3 weeks if the £5 offer is still going 3-6 Tues-Thur and 3-9 Fri.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy