Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Val D'Isere Sunday Dec 10th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm in Val next weekend (yippee!) and one of our party sadly has to return early for a funeral Sad

I don't suppose anyone's going to be there and planning on heading back to Geneva Sunday afternoon?

Failing that, any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

DM
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Autocars Martin?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Murdoch, sorry, my long weekend finishes on Tuesday, otherwise I would have been happy to help.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hire a car, that will then make the journey each day to a decent resort like La Rosiere much more palatable Very Happy wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, Doh!

The problem is that the rest of us in the hire car are returning Monday...

Kramer, who they? I think she's checking out the buses?

rob@rar.org.uk, thank you anyway.

I don't think it's likely to ba an issue but worth making sure there weren't any empty SH seats heading to Geneva.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David Murdoch, they are the local bus company, they run a service to BSM, possibly to Geneva as well.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Murdoch, returning Sunday morning for a lunchtime flight, leaving val about 8.30am should be enough room in one of our hire cars if they do not have loads of kit. PM me
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy